[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

I uploaded a Version with a few more logs. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jf2TFU4LfK2-gQMuxmazbfL5IJiP382b/view?usp=sharing
    Could you please use this and click on "Features"->"Server"-"Backup".
    And then please send me the Backup part from the logs again.
    Thanks a lot. If that does not work I will make the old backup possible too.

2. m1ckeyten

m1ckeyten Ensign

Hey thanks for that,

here is the backup part from the logs:

23.06.2021 15:01:03.157 I Backup Game UI - Start
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.163 I Backup Game - Start
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.164 I DEBUGx1: CopyContent
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.165 I RemoveOldBackups - Start
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.165 I RemoveOldBackups - End
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.198 I DEBUG0: Robocopy
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.198 I DEBUG1: Robocopy: Start: 'F:\Jeux\steamapps\common\EmpyrionDedicatedServer\Content' -> 'F:\Jeux\steamapps\common\EmpyrionDedicatedServer\Backup\Mirror Backup\Content'
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.206 E Error: System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
    à System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
    à System.Convert.ToDouble(String value)
    à RoboSharp.VersionManager.get_Version()
    à RoboSharp.CopyOptions..ctor()
    à RoboSharp.RoboCommand..ctor()
    à EmpAdminHelper.Backup.Backup.E(String E, String P, Boolean L)
    à EmpAdminHelper.Backup.Backup.Backup_Game(String& rBackupPath, Boolean Content): Further Infos: Backup_Game -
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.207 E Last Errors: Error: mscorlib: 13
    : Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.207 I Backup Game - End
    23.06.2021 15:01:03.207 I Backup_Game_UI - End

3. m1ckeyten

m1ckeyten Ensign

looks like because of the space in 'Mirror Backup' Directory between 'mirror' and 'backup'

I dont know whats the command behind the backup button but i tried to use robocopy manually :

upload_2021-6-23_15-43-46.png
    here is the result of the logs.txt from the manual robocopy

upload_2021-6-23_15-46-3.png

It looks like its working if i use the quote for the dest path but as i said before, i dont really know what s behind the backup button

hope it can help

4. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Thanks a lot. Yeah it is what I thought. The tool I use, which implements robocopy crashes right at the beginning. Sadly that is out of my hand.
    I checked the issue online and it seems to be related to the Windows Verison. What Windows Version do you use?

https://github.com/tjscience/RoboSharp/blob/dev/RoboSharp/VersionManager.cs

5. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Actually I just found the issue: https://github.com/tjscience/RoboSharp/issues/92
    Its due to the numeric format set in windows. I guess french does use a different system then german/english, which robosharp does not support. There is a bug ticket open, but its 9 month old...

Until they fix it I will make the old backup possible. I make an update the next days and let you know.

m1ckeyten and SylenThunder like this.
  6. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey,

here is the Version to turn on the old backup again. As soon as robosharp fixes the issue with french formating we an take it out again.

Patch notes - 1.55.8.1 (Game Version 1.4.6 / 1.5.x)
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update.
    If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time.
    Please turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.
    In case you are using a slave tool: Be aware that using this version only works if you update master and slave!
    This Version will be available over steam and via manual download.

• Added: Config: Use Old backup to deal with robosharp issues in other cultures (currently at least french formating causes an issue)

m1ckeyten, Taelyn and Germanicus like this.
  7. m1ckeyten

m1ckeyten Ensign

Hey i dont know if there is any new buttons about the old backup or any changes to do in the timetable to use the old backup function but it s still the same errors. I ve tried to full backup and backup only structure :

06.07.2021 17:05:20.421 I Backup Game UI - Start
    06.07.2021 17:05:20.421 I Backup Game - Start
    06.07.2021 17:05:20.422 I RemoveOldBackups - Start
    06.07.2021 17:05:20.422 E Error: System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
    à System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
    à EmpAdminHelper.Backup.Backup.F(String F, String O, Boolean A)
    à EmpAdminHelper.Backup.Backup.Backup_Game(String& rBackupPath, Boolean Content): Further Infos: Backup_Game -
    06.07.2021 17:05:20.422 I RemoveOldBackups - End
    06.07.2021 17:05:20.422 E Last Errors: Error: mscorlib: 13
    06.07.2021 17:05:20.422 I Backup Game - End
    06.07.2021 17:05:20.423 I Backup_Game_UI - End
    06.07.2021 17:07:17.393 I Backup_Structures - Start
    06.07.2021 17:07:17.394 I RemoveOldBackups - Start
    06.07.2021 17:07:17.396 I RemoveOldBackups - End
    06.07.2021 17:07:17.396 E Error: System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
    à EmpAdminHelper.Backup.Backup.F(String F, String O, Boolean A)
    à EmpAdminHelper.Backup.Backup.Backup_Structures(Boolean MarkAsKeepLonger): Further Infos: Backup_Structures -
    06.07.2021 17:07:17.396 E Last Errors: Error: mscorlib: 13
    06.07.2021 17:07:17.397 I Backup_Structures - End

8. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

You have to turn the OldBackup ON in the Config of the Tool

There is a checkbox bottom right "Use old Backup"

1.png

9. m1ckeyten

m1ckeyten Ensign

Thanks, i was looking for a new button right next to the other backup button sorry, my bad

Taelyn likes this.
  10. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey guys,

updated to the latest .Net 4.8 Version as well as updates for all 3rd party tools we use. Just not Discord :( which is sad since a lot is beeing done there. But there are some mismatches to be fixed first. But its good to hear about the discord updates and many new functions might be available then.
    I will also add a few more things the next weeks, so I hope to get some more updates out soon.

Since we updated to .Net 4.8, please make sure you update also your server and install .Net 4.8!

Enjoy!

Patch notes - 1.55.9.0 (Game Version 1.4.6 / 1.5.x)
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update.
    If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time.
    Please turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.
    In case you are using a slave tool: Be aware that using this version only works if you update master and slave!

• Added: Upgrade to .Net 4.8
    • Added: New updated 3rd party tools
    • Fixed: Backup selection lists Mirror backups
    • Fixed: New Newton.Json Version for discord tool

[BB]Drifter and Taelyn like this.
  11. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

I have some good news. Robosharp reacted on my request and fixed the issue with the french language.
    I will update the tool in the next week. Maybe you can try it then again.

m1ckeyten, Taelyn and Germanicus like this.
  12. forbiddenzsky

forbiddenzsky Lieutenant

Hi Jascha.
    The problem with backup (Mirror Backup) is also present on our server, every 8 hours the server is restarted according to the schedule and according to the schedule there is a setting for backup (no content), the Mirror Backup directory remains empty.
    Windows 10 stands with ENG and RU localization. Only English characters are used in the file path. I am also waiting for the updated version of EAH to check your fix. Thanks.

Jascha likes this.
  13. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Thanks for the ifno. Please let me know if the new version then also fixes it for you (after I updte EAH)

14. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Sadly the fix did not realy fix it, but rather break it more. We have to wait.

15. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey,

quick update for the latest Game Version. Sadly this did not make it in the steam download. Please update to be able to edit players offline.

Patch notes - 1.56.0.0 (Game Version 1.5.x)

• Added: New Player file version
    • Added: New Mod dlls
    • Fixed: CSW wrong id
    • Fixed: Slave tool no message that you cannot wipe playfields manually

16. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Quick update to fix more player file issues, especially with the item id changes.
    Also this update contains the latest RoboSharp package, which should fix now issues on french and russian servers.

Enjoy

Patch notes - 1.56.1.0 (Game Version 1.5.x)

• Added: New Player file version concerning Connected Toolbar
    • Added: New RoboSharp fix
    • Fixed: Player item ids not correct when loading binary file

[BB]Drifter, m1ckeyten and Taelyn like this.
  17. m1ckeyten

m1ckeyten Ensign

Hey, we just tested it for our french server, and the new backup options worked perfectly, thanks you very much !

Jascha likes this.
  18. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Glad to hear. Thank you for the info

19. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Is it also working for you again?

20. m1ckeyten

m1ckeyten Ensign

Hey,

is there anything to edit so the EAH can retrieve structures faster ?
    Or maybe it s something else.
    But we re running a reforged eden server with 60-70 people at maximum and sometimes they have some bugs so they try cb commands like cb:getshiphere but it says they re not on the same playfield and when I check in EAH it see the ship and the player not at the same place, same for cb:destroy. I ve spawn a cv and it shows up in eah 45-60minutes after I spawned it so I couldn’t do anything.
    The structure reload is set to 2 min in each.
    Do I need to do something else so the eat don’t have that « delay » about structures?
    Thanks in advance