[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. dichebach

dichebach Captain

Could you tell me which file and a keyword for that?

2. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Its in the eah config.
    I think on the chatbot page about restart

dichebach likes this.
  3. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Patch notes - 1.58.2.0 (Game Version 1.6.x)
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update.
    If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time.
    Please turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.
    In case you are using a slave tool: Be aware that using this version only works if you update master and slave!
    This Version will be available over steam and via manual download.

• Changed: Updated Blueprint information
    • Fixed: Removed cache folder from backups, since they are way to big.
    • Fixed: Small bug fixes

To be able to enjoy more space, by not making a backup from your save games cache folder, please do the following: Remove the "Cache" folder in "{Your Backup folder}\Mirror Backup\Saves\" folder. Then your next full backups will be half the size.

Taelyn and Germanicus like this.
  4. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Patch notes - 1.58.2.2 (Game Version 1.7.x)
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update.
    If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time.
    Please turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.
    In case you are using a slave tool: Be aware that using this version only works if you update master and slave!

• Fixed: New Player file Version
    Patch notes - 1.58.2.1 (Game Version 1.6.x)
    • Fixed: Removed Game-Options Privacy Setting

Taelyn likes this.
  5. Major Koenig

Major Koenig Ensign

6. Sambo

Sambo Ensign

I am running EAH through a host so I have EAH setup in slave on my pc.
    I setup a chat message to fire every 30 minutes on the timetable under "Master/Slave" but it wasnt fireing every 30 mintes it would fire when it wanted and would spam chat so I deleted it but it still runs and spams chat.
    I have reloaded and restarted master multiple times and it still runs.

I even went into host files and found the Timetable.xml file and removed it from there but it is still spamming chat.
    So far I am at a loss at what else to try. Thanks.

7. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Check if you didnt accidentele set it up on the TimeTable on the SlaveTool

Functions > Config > TimeTable

8. Sambo

Sambo Ensign

I set it up under the "Master/Slave" timetable.
    From I have seen in slave mode the "Config" timetable will only run while EMP is open.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
  9. Taelyn

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Sure but i asked if you didnt accidentele set something up there ;) ;)
    Many do by accident ;) ;)

I think the best you can do is contact your hoster, they have access to the master tool and can check things out.
    They can also reset it

Sambo likes this.
  10. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey, check also the offline jobs if there are any messages left that he wants to send but people were offline.

Taelyn likes this.
  11. Sambo

Sambo Ensign

My host got it sorted. Somehow there were many many task of admin helper all running at once.

Taelyn likes this.
  12. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey guys,

here is already the EXP Version for Empyrion 1.7.5. A few new changes were implemented to grant basic slave access levels (Thanks to @Taelyn ). This might make it easier to get other admins onboard while not allowing them to change your server or sabotage it. So far only ALL/Administrator and ReadOnly are set up. Moderator and Game Master are like ReadOnly for now. Those restrictions are also seen on client side, by disabling the feature. But even if one is forgotten the function will still not be executed by the server.
    If you used "Slave Rights" before, please reset the option on the master, since it was reset due to the new levels.

Enjoy

Patch notes - 1.59.0.1 (Game Version 1.7.5)

• Add: Game Version 1.7.5 ready
    • Add: Implemented new console commands
    • Add: Implemented new game options setting
    • Add: Timetable Subaction: Clear Templates -> Deletes older folders in the template folder, which reduces the Backup/Game size by a lot. Should only be run during a restart
    • Add: New Slave access levels: All/Administrator/Moderator/Game Master/Read Only. If you used Read Only before, please set it again since the option was reset.
    • Add: More client side restrictions for the new access levels (So far mainly Administrator and Read Only is implemented)
    • Fix: Client access level not saved

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
    Taelyn and ravien_ff like this.
  13. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey,

just a quick update to fix the StarterService which was broken due to the client rights that were introduced.

Enjoy!

Patch notes - 1.59.0.2 (Game Version 1.7.5)

• Fix: StarterService not starting EAH anymore

Taelyn likes this.
  14. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey guys,

quick update to fix an issue setting the master tool to master the first time.
    Sorry for the inconvinience.

Patch notes - 1.59.0.3 (Game Version 1.7.5)
    If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time. Please turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.

• Fix: Setting tool to master first time crashes the tool

Taelyn likes this.
  15. Slingblades

Slingblades Lieutenant

I have been noticing that the EAH is only tracking ships where they spawn in at and not after that. What I mean is that when I warp to a ship it will put me where the ship came into the playfield even if the ship has been in that playfield after unloading and reloading. This does become problematic with trying to send a player back to there ship or an admin is trying to spawn around. Tracking a player to warp to them seems to be working just fine but not ships. Anyone else have this issue?

16. Taelyn

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Due to internal matters it can take up to 5 min before it sees changes
    Depends heavilly on what scenario you are running f.ex

17. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey guys,

quick update for the next Version.

Patch notes - 1.59.1.0 (Game Version 1.7.9)

This Version will be available over steam and via manual download (currently in the Experimental folder).

• Add: New dedicated yaml properties

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
  18. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey guys,

quick update to fix some issues and some improvements.

Patch notes - 1.59.2.0 (Game Version 1.7.9)

• Add: New console command protection
    • Add: Config-Discord-Ignore faction chat
    • Fix: Giving players items when they are offline does not allways set the right Item Ids
    • Fix: CB:Wipe not showing all information

ravien_ff and Taelyn like this.
  19. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey guys,

sorry. I broke cb:wipe with the last fix. So here the fix for the fix ;)

Patch notes - 1.59.2.1 (Game Version 1.7.9)

• Fix: CB:Wipe not showing any game wipe information

Taelyn likes this.
  20. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey there,

here is a small but important fix for Master/Slave functionality. Sadly a bug creeped in which prevented the slave to do certain actions.

Patch notes - 1.59.2.2 (Game Version 1.7.9)

• Fix: Client access right issue

Taelyn likes this.