[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Patwar

Patwar Commander

Thank you Jascha. And this time Google Chrome didn't bored me with virus history.

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Sorry! then i was wrong :(

3. steenhole

steenhole Lieutenant

Hello Jascha,

Just a bug report on the swear filter. Current setting apply to general chat only with 3 swears being the trigger for a ban. After 3, it goes to a -1 countdown and doesn't initiate a ban. I've uploaded a pic of the test. swearfilterfailure.png

Thank you for your aid as always.

Jascha likes this.
  4. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Thanks I will check that

5. Patwar

Patwar Commander

Hello, and in restart/delete, it's impossible to delete all marked anymore.

6. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

U mean delete all players out fo the tool?

Cant be done anymore

7. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Since we now save the player "Allways" in the db I remove them from the list only after 2 weeks inactivity. I might put another flag in to remove them from list

8. SixxGunZ

SixxGunZ Commander

@Jascha for some reason my player list on the tool isnt updating properly on the menu on the left or on the right. I constantly have to restart the tool to reflect the player list in game. Not sure why. Using
    Emp Admin Helper Full V1.36.3.5
    Otherwise this is still a great tool! If at all possible I do have a request, as I know your server uses your OCD mod, is there a way to implement this into the tool in the future or even seperately? I know it might be a huge step since it seems to be a custom mod for your HWS server, however the amount of mods available for EGS seems to be very limited unless you write your own api/telnet mod, however alot of server owners don't have the api knowledge to code this in C# or VB. Maybe even a basic version with source code we could modify would be a huge leap in the right direction to help other server owners in customizing their servers. If this is something you can do for free or not I would even pay for the source code to get the ball rolling in some mod aspects. I know we're all fighting for population in the EGS server list, but this might help spawn some more custom mods to be created from the user base and help diversify each server.

9. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

oh, sorry to hear that. Can you tell me more about your setting. do you use master slave, or just the master.
    Could you end me your logs and possible time when that happend (best via email). Still on the road till end of the week but will check it.

About OCD:
    We will implement more of our features into the full version from time to time. Problem is always: If we do so we have to adapt it in some way that everyone can turn on/off the whole thing and even configure it on its own. And we have to make a clean cut from our "story" so that we dont force anyone to have to use it the way we need. This is the biggest problem with many mods we use, especially since we adapt them for our story every couple weeks. We cant just do that when others are using the mod too ... everyone would go crazy ;). Thats why we made the autominer a bit more flexible. But making it so flexible is quite some work.
    We will not take money for our work anymore, but thank you. And the source is not our own, so we cant make it public. But we will definitely get more and more features into the full. Example-Source code is available btw. Of course not for the whole OCD thingy... thats quit a lot....
    Sadly due to the big changes with the mod/api and also master/slave most of my time went into those features the last half year. But this is soon over hopefully. Then I can spent more time in cool features and features for the public :).

10. Patwar

Patwar Commander

Hello,
    It seems that tool don't use custom dedicated.yaml to launch game.

In config i putted the name of my file : dedicated-LBDT.yaml and the tool persists to load default one (dedicated.yaml).

The game directory is set correctly.
    The dedicated.cmd is the right one, i tested.

Other thing :

If we select "server visible", it add the line : Srv_Visible: true.
    It's good but if we unselect it, it suppress the line and not set : Srv_Visible: false.
    So it is the same result: the server is always visible from public.

Other thing 2 :
    The tool edit the right file but launch the default one.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  11. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

The srv_visable is changed to the old value by the devs. Jascha has to change it still.

U have to edit the .cmd to read ur custome dedicated.yaml aswell ot it wont start the server with it.

Read here how http://empyrion.gamepedia.com/Dedicated_Server_Setup

12. Patwar

Patwar Commander

So dedicated.yaml filename in EAH config is only used to edit file if i'm right.
    OK Thank you.

13. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Yep

14. Patwar

Patwar Commander

I have a big problem : impossible to start with custom command. It's not a EAH problem.
    Not working : EmpyrionLauncher -startDedi -dedicated dedicated-LBDT.yaml
    working : EmpyrionLauncherWithGfx -startDedi -dedicated dedicated-LBDT.yaml

I am becoming to be mad !

:D

15. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Check the log file when u try to start it with the NOGUI launcher. Should say why it doesnt start

16. Jackall

Jackall Commander

Is it possible to get a list of the Factions with the players that are in each faction?

17. Patwar

Patwar Commander

Started with default dedicated.yaml. Can't leave server off line, some people are waiting.

I think it is a launcher problem. I don't see where is the problem. The same command only working on gfx start.
    OneHundretMoons had this problem here on page 8. I will try to read other pages to see if this problem was solved.

Error on log :
    The referenced script on this Behaviour (game Object 'gamestartup') is missing!

So, it don't find file declared and stop with EmpyrionDedicated.exe alone in process list. Must kill process to stop it.

18. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Sry i dont know why it wont work. It should looking to how u set it up....

Jascha might know how to solve but but he isnt home till firday? or after the weekend.
    Maybe @RexXxuS knows...

This is what i use :
    EmpyrionLauncher -startDedi -dedicated settings.yaml

EAH :
    Dedicated File : settings.yaml
    Dedicated.cmd File : EmpyrionDedicated_NoGraphics.cmd

Works perfect that way...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
  19. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Should be possible i guess. Ill ask Jascha when he gets back home if something can be done.
    Dunno how soon he can implent it. His prio atm is to throw away the lite version and get that working 100%

20. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

hm try without the -
    Maybe the character is not liked by the parameters, since - is used to set each parameter like startded / dedicated. So the Game might understanf it like this:

Start EmpyrionLauncher
    -startDedi --> tell him to start the dedicated server
    -dedicated dedicated --> use the dedicated.yaml "dedicated"
    -LBDT.yaml --> unknown parameter LBDT.yaml.

so it might be good to leave the - out or put "" around or so.

You can filter the list by faction, if thats what you need.
    Or you can sort them by faction.

If that does not help: What would you like to have exactly? Grouped by faction like the Playfield list?