[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Latest Patch Notes - 28.10.2016 - v1.26.0:

Hey guys,

version 1.26 is out with huge improvements in performance and feature requests from you. Thank you for that again!
    Some highlights:
    • Timetable: Monthly
      • One of the requests. Not beautiful, but for now it works.
      • Just put the Day of the month into Parameter 2 at the end. So to run that task every 4.th of the month put a 4 into Parameter 2
    • Performance
      • The bigger the server, the heavier the load so we made some more improvements to speed up the tool, get ride of unnecessary things and also get telnet to work more smooth.
    • Telnet flood protection
      • A new form of errors is coming over telnet. To make sure your server stays alive those errors will also cause the tool to restart your server and ensure save play.
    • Depost/POI Reset: Automatic load of all POI's.
      • Just klick the button. If you entered POIs already delete them before.
    • Starter Template
      • cb:survival also enables to give your players certain items once during the game.
      • To activate it just add a Survival.xml in your template folder. If no template is found nothing will be given out.
    • Chat: Double click
      • Well at least this is my personal highlight. I hated to search for the person who just wrote in chat.
      • Now you can just double click on the chat and the person will be selected in the player list.

Patch Notes Emp Admin Helper Lite
    • Added: Timetable: Monthly (+Parameter 2 for the Day)
    • Added: Timetable: 1 Minute
    • Added: Timetable: Player Online Check (in case you have trouble)
    • Added: Telnet: Improvements
    • Added: Telnet: Log
    • Added: Telnet: Better Telnet flood protection
    • Added: Chat: Doubleklick selects Player
    • Added: Performance Improvements
    • Added: Auto Restart: Try more often to kill old Process and wait longer
    • Added: Save corrupt player files
    • Fixed: Backup missing directory

Patch Notes Emp Admin Helper Full
    • Added: Timetable: Monthly (+Parameter 2 for the Day)
    • Added: Timetable: 1 Minute
    • Added: Timetable: Player Online Check (incase you have trouble)
    • Added: Telnet: Improvements
    • Added: Telnet: Log
    • Added: Telnet: Better Telnet flood protection
    • Added: Chat: Doubleklick selects Player
    • Added: Performance Improvements
    • Added: Auto Restart: Try more often to kill old Process and wait longer
    • Added: Save corrupt player files
    • Added: Master/Slave less Spam-Data
    • Added: Change of Items (4.1)
    • Added: Deposit/POI Reset: Automatic load of PIOs
    • Added: Check if BP can be changed
    • Added: Starter Template over cb:survival (Survival.xml)
    • Fixed: Backup missing directory
    • Fixed: Server Exchange missing directory

---

To get the Lite version just visit the website: https://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/download
    There you can download + see the patch notes + ask for help + read the documentation

To get the full version write us an email at: [email protected].
    Please provide your Server name with it and we will handle this.

2. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

Very cool program. I don't have money for the full version but I'm going to give the free version a shot for fun :)

3. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Latest Patch Notes - 10.11.2016 - v1.27.0:

Hey guys,

it was a lot of work for Jascha but he was able to implement and fix a lot of things. With the new Chat 2.0 a lot of new possibilities are now available... stay tuned!

What are some highlights?
    • Chat 2.0
      • not completely done but so far Chatbot is only talking to the person that spoke to the chatbot. Therefore the Spam is over
      • s! is highlighted as Alert (private communication to server)
      • To be done: Manual selection to whom you want to chat (player/faction)

• Blueprints
      • Visible in Player statistic
      • You can add now all items from the beginning
      • More accurate finishing

• Player Information
      • like with Blueprint more information can be seen in the statistics. Like Experience and Upgrade points

• Reset Survival
      • you can reset the survival package for your players

• Cheater Log
      • Cheater will be shown in the logs and the Latest Warnings section

Patch Notes Emp Admin Helper Lite
    • Added: Telnet ply change
    • Added: Switch "Show Telnet output"
    • Added: Chat 2.0! -> No more Chat Spam
    • Added: Easier first Start
    • Added: Telnet Flood: Manual settings and more infos
    • Added: Improved reading of players
    • Added: Godmode 2.0
    • Added: Alpha 4.3
    • Fixed: FTP fix dedicated.yaml

Patch Notes Emp Admin Helper Full
    • Added: Telnet ply change
    • Added: Switch "Show Telnet output"
    • Added: Chat 2.0! -> No more Chat Spam
    • Added: Easier first Start
    • Added: Telnet Flood: Manual settings and more infos
    • Added: Improved reading of players
    • Added: Godmode 2.0
    • Added: Alpha 4.3
    • Added: Structures: more accurate
    • Added: Structures: New types like Escapepod
    • Added: Strucutres: No more deleted shown strucutres
    • Added: Cheater Log
    • Added: Reset Survival
    • Added: Backup includes tool
    • Added: Experience shown
    • Added: Upgradepoints shown
    • Added: Blueprint shown
    • Added: Blueprint: No more restrictions
    • Added: New Items
    • Fixed: FTP fix dedicated.yaml

---

Please change to the latest Version (4.3) in the Config.

To get the Lite version just visit the website: https://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/download
    There you can download + see the patch notes + ask for help + read the documentation

To get the full version write us an email at: [email protected].
    Please provide your Server name with it and we will handle this.

4. SoCalExile

SoCalExile Captain

Is it possible to use the Lite version on a hosted server?

5. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

yes it works with a hosted server. So you can start it on your local pc and connect the tool to the hosted server.

6. SoCalExile

SoCalExile Captain

Got it. Having some issues with the setup as the dedicated.yaml file is hidden or not in the root directory per the hosting service.

Plus I'm new to this, lol.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  7. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Am I talking with you over EMail right now or are you a different person? Just wondering since I'm currently talking with someone over EMail with the exact same questions ;).

8. SoCalExile

SoCalExile Captain

lol yeah that's me.

9. Dipi Evil

Dipi Evil Lieutenant

The Edit Deposit And POI´s is a feature for full version only?

10. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hi,
    you mean the button "Fill up with POI's"?
    No, for that the service is needed (Full version).
    If you want to reset them you have to manually grab the coordinates with the implemented "Calc Area" under "Stats".

11. Dipi Evil

Dipi Evil Lieutenant

But mostly of the playfields are zero in this values...

[​IMG]

Then I have to fill this?

[​IMG]

Thanks!

12. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

upload_2016-11-24_20-40-55.png

It would mean you go in the game, type "di" in console and check in which chunk the POI is.
    Then paste the coordinates into the calc area and you get the .area file you have to delete in the Areas folder.
    This can be also saved in the Deposit feature you showed above once manually.

RexXxuS

13. Calabris

Calabris Lieutenant

So in the lite version, how do you create a timetable? I wanted to have the game server stop at night and start again in the morning? Looking at the comparison chart, the lite version supports timetables, but I cannot figure out how to create one?

Thank you and thank you for the tool

14. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

yeah its not so easy at the moment ;). Sorry for that. We might change that soon.

Here are some more Information about the Timetable: http://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/documentation/flyout-menu/timetable

In your case try the following:

upload_2016-11-25_8-13-52.png

Restart normally makes a stop and then starts (so he will send restart messages. But you can just ignore them) , but it should work also as a start.

Hope that helps. If not feel free to ask us.

Dipi Evil likes this.
  15. Calabris

Calabris Lieutenant

Thank you that helped. I was able to set a timetable. I can stop the server no problem. But it does not start it when I use a restart. Is their any way to set the telnet password in the config? Right now I have to manually type it in in the telnet window before the telnet can log in. Again, thank you for this tool. I am just doing a private server for me and my kids, but it makes it so much easier!

16. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

The path in the conifg should be set to your server-game location where also the deidcated.yaml is. there is the telnet information stored and the tool should read it automatically. If he does not start it might because of that reason. Just check the Game-Path folder. If you need more help let us know. We could also use teamviewer to look at it. Maybe then contact us via our email.

17. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Latest Patch Notes - 18.12.2016 - v1.29.0:

Hey everyone,

its quite a long time since we released a patch... and it has its reasons. A lot of things have changed over the last month.

We planned to change some major things like server/client behavior (to integrate our tool in hosted-servers and to allow working with the tool from your home PC). We thought about writing even Mobile apps, enhancing our Playfield Generator with Playfield.yaml files.... and so on. These things are still on our wish list, but first things first ;).

As you might have seen Eleon released the first Mod-Version which we implemented in our tool. We had to take time to test it fully and give feedback, since it meant also a lot of changes for our tool. But we think we have a quite stable Version now (only 2 minor bugs that happen from time to time are known so far. But nothing to worry about). This is a big step for our tool and actually helps us to reach our goals mentioned above. But of course we also added some cool features meanwhile, as you can see from this endless Patch Note :).

Thats of course not all! There is an even bigger change for us and you guys. First off all we like to say a BIG “THANK YOU!” to all those who supported us along the way by buying the Full Version and the great feedback we got. As many of you know we tried to help the Devs for a long time already to find Server-Side bugs, testing new game-features and making suggestions to what may be nice to have in-game. Since we have the largest community and thanks to the wonderful suggestions of our community all of that was possible. On the other hand we implemented more and more statistics and information-outputs so that we could give even better reports to the devs.

On the other hand we were always bound by sniffing through Hex-Files on our own, which is quite hard without much help. But this will change now.

We will now officially work with Eleon!

That means:

- the Full Version will be available for free from now on. See our Website.

- no more mails about updates! Please watch our Patch Note forums! Download always from our Website.

- there will still be a Lite Version for those who need to use FTP to connect to the server (this will change hopefully soon). The Lite version will be the same as the full, but not support structure-related things. Therefore it has FTP settings.

- we will further update the tool (for Eleon), with direct support from them.

- if all works out and some more changes made to the tool, it will be soon included into the steam download of Empyrion.

- Please give us further feedback and suggestions for the tool

What about our Playfield Generator?

Its not forgotten. No by no means. We waited cause we thought there would be a new community that would build a much better tool, but I guess it fell asleep again. We are in discussion about this with the devs and will see how we can deliver also a much better tool in that area.

So what are some other highlights?

- A LOT more statistics and logs (you can turn them on/off in the config)

- The Service is not needed anymore! If you use slave tools, please (for now) still run the service. Also make sure that ONLY the Master tool has the Mod-Connection turned on! (It will turn it off if the slave tool is set right)

- The new Origins are implemented

- New Messages over the Mod. Will be shown also on top right (Also warnings and Dialogs are possible)

- Chat to player (context menu on chat or player list)

- We put the inventory on the bottom to have you see the whole Playfield-List

- cb: NextRestart / NextWipe / Wipe --> Saves you the pain to allways update the Chatbot Infos and telling people of different timezones how many hours until wipe.

And a lot more: Patch Notes

When you start the tool on your server, please go to the config and activate "Mod Connection" and change the Version to 5.0. Then restart the tool. Form then on the Mod will do its work.

If you use the full version not on your server (for example on your home pc), then you need to let it run the old way (Mod Connection off and Service.exe running).

With the help of the devs we will soon be able to make more amazing stuff for you :). A lot is planned. But first we will take some time to take care of the server/client behavior that we need for a lot of things. Always feel free to send us your suggestions, maybe now they can become reality ;)

Tip: If you used the lite bevor, just copy the full over the lite. All Settings will be kept.

Please be aware that Alpha 5.0 might come already tomorrow!

Greetings,

Your HWS Team

stimdealer0001 likes this.
  18. stimdealer0001

stimdealer0001 Captain

Very nice Rex! I'm happy to have supported this project, and even more happy that EGS has taken a liking to it, since this tool makes life SO much easier when running a busy server.

RexXxuS likes this.
  19. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Please reload the 1.29.01 Version (only Full Version) to fix the problem that only structures of one Playfield are loaded.

stimdealer0001 likes this.
  20. Keith Hovey

Keith Hovey Captain

I have a few questions If I may.

1) Is there any way to use this tool to change specifically what players start with?
    2) If not is there a way to automatically give new starting players additional items in their packs?
    3) Is there a way to disable specific Items from dropping in boxes?

Just curious. Trying to curtail another re-run of the issues we have with autominers in pve being abused. Seems like there is NO WAY to prevent people from exploiting them and overusing them as of yet and its already gotten out of hand.