[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

HotFix

Just redownload the full Version.
    I fixed the ADM Chatbot commands not working.

Taelyn likes this.
  2. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hotfix

Smal hotfix for a few A8.5 introduced bugs.

Important: It will not be included in the next Game Hotfix but rather next week. So make sure to install this version again after the game update.

Patch notes - 1.42.0.9
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update.
    If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time.
    Please turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.

This Version will be available over steam with the next Game Version. It can also be downloaded here
    • Fixed: Player file changes
    • Fixed: CSW: Docked ships unmovable. Ships will be undocked until bug is fixed

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    Taelyn likes this.
  3. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Small update to be ready for A8.6
    Also included something that those using the Slave tool will be happy about. Thanks to @DallasUKPG we noticed that we forgot to edit the Playfield-list on the Slave tool. Now you can use all the functions from that list like Restricted Playfields and MAx Class/Blocks/Amount etc...

We also included a small convenience feature for the items. Since many names where outdated and they change so often we started to update them (thanks to @Taelyn) and then implemented an automatic name update via the games localization.csv. Now the items are shown in the language you select under Config\Translation (if supported by the localization.csv). This might be nice for those speaking another language.

Enjoy!

Patch notes - 1.43.0.0 (Ready for A8.6)
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update.
    If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time.
    Please turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.
    Please select the new Game Version A8.6 in the config.

• Added: Slave Tool: Playfield list is now editable. You can now use the Restricted Playfield functions as well as Class/Block limits etc...
    • Added: Restricted Playfields: Warps player a bit further (due to large Planets (3000,15000, -3000-3000)
    • Added: Chatbot: Support Alert: Exclude Admins
    • Added: Items: Read name from localization table
    • Added: Items: Switch Item names according to too Language setting (just supported translations)
    • Added: Items: Updated many missing Item Names (Thanks to @Taelyn)
    • Added: Timetable: Wipe area files (this is like the old wipe. Requested for some szenarios)
    • Added: New Playerfile-Version for 8.6 (In future there should be no problems anymore)
    • Info: Config: Please select the new Game Version for A8.6
    • Removed: Set Health/Edit Blueprint: No more editing of Health/Blueprint when player is offline

RexXxuS and Taelyn like this.
  4. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Dear EAH users,

thanks for the great support and suggestions you have given over the past years. EAH grew to a real monster and there is still no end to what could be done.
    Over the years many things changed. EAH got the attention from Eleon was made free for all and was even included in the Steam Download to be the default administration tool. This gave EAH another boost since I could dedicated more of my time for this project.
    Officially EAH is feature complete since last year September and now the support will be limited to major bugs to keep EAH alive.
    That of course means also some changes for me. Of course I will do my best to keep it running and fix upcoming bugs/game-version changes. But it also means that I have to concentrate even more again on other areas in my life to be able to keep this project going.
    Therefore please understand that it might limit my time for further features, support and help, even though there are a lot of urgent topics. This also explains why the Eventmanager takes so long .

Thanks again for the great community who made this project possible!

Idrona, RexXxuS, Exacute and 2 others like this.
  5. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Thanks for you greath work on this tool!

Wouldnt want to be without it!

RexXxuS, Exacute and Jascha like this.
  6. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Small update to be ready for the next A8.6 changes. Especially the Gameoptions.yaml.

Patch notes - 1.43.1.0 (Ready for A8.6)

This Version will be available over steam with the next Game Version. It can also be downloaded here
    • Added: Gameoptions.yaml changes
    • Added: Playerfile: Checking Faction ID 2
    • Added: Export Structures: Undock each structure until Game bug is fixed
    • Added: Item update (Thanks to @Taelyn )
    • Fixed: Chatbot: Remove CB:GoHome/CB:SetHome from CB:? if deactivated
    • Fixed: Cheater Check Ammo. It just checks if the Ammo is larger then your setting or the default to prevent flagging old guns

Taelyn likes this.
  7. Crusty

Crusty Lieutenant

Hallo

Wollte mal fragen ob man bei der Willkommensnachricht nicht einfügen könnte das man die länge einstellen kann.
    Da wir jetzt schon öfters gemerkt haben das manche spieler schon vom server erkannt werden aber bis die auf dem server sind die nachricht nicht mehr sehn.

8. Idrona

Idrona Ensign

Thanks for the epic work you are doing! <3

Jascha likes this.
  9. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Ich werds mal auf 60 Sekunden stellen (vorher 30). Danke für den Hinweis.

10. Deathshades

Deathshades Lieutenant

cant seam to show server online any more when it is clearly online was working just before this update though i on master slave full vers

11. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Did you make sure the server was off when you updated the tool?
    This Version had a change in the mod-connection.
    So just stop the server and restart the tool. Then start the tool again.
    Start the server

It should work then.

12. Deathshades

Deathshades Lieutenant

the tool goes offline when my server goes offline i am on GTXgaming i thought tool updates when the game updates on server side ? i update on my side on my own..

13. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Ah ok. So your local tool is red? Is the Icon red in red?

In that case you have to have the same Version as GTX Gaming has.
    Maybe thats the problem. Do you know which Version they use?

14. Deathshades

Deathshades Lieutenant

not sure but 1 i was using was 143 then it stopped showing server on but the icon inside was still green so was linking in so i thought i was out dated on my end and looked seen there was a new update so i updated my end but got same thing ....i contacted them on updating there end just few mins ago i waiting on replay

15. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

ok. But if its inside green than your conneciton to the tool is ok.
    I would guess they did not install the new EPM.dll then.

But you could do that too.
    Stop the server.
    Then click Restart Master (from your client tool Functions/Master-Slave/Restart Master Tool). Maybe they also have a function for that on their website.
    Then Start the server again

Deathshades likes this.
  16. Deathshades

Deathshades Lieutenant

when i stop server it stops the master tool also so when i restart it it restarts same time ..as of 10 mins ago the master did not restart so i have wait on them to fix it :( ya they dont have tool on there site where i can do things with it ...also i had go though them to install my VB mod dll so i sure it wont let me do that eather

17. Deathshades

Deathshades Lieutenant

Got it to same vers but now there no chat or showing of players online its green and green ...

18. ...M-o-H...

...M-o-H... Lieutenant

wäre es möglich in dem Timetable noch eine Einstellung hinzuzufügen das man die Asteroiden zu einer bestimmten zeit wipen kann `?

19. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Green in Green sounds good.
    Maybe restart the tool once more?

20. Deathshades

Deathshades Lieutenant

ya did that alot nothing changes lol