[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Patch Notes - 07.09.2016 - v1.22.0:

Hey guys,
    this patch is a mixed content of still helping you with all of the bugs in 3.3 and some nice additions you may like.
    Especially things which ease your life like warping ships with the tool now (setposition) are now quite handy.

On the other hand there is a very unique and cool addition to the full version - terrain blocks! At least in the 3.3 version (we hope also for 3.4) you can now create awesome, creative stuff which creates a lot of possibilities. Bedrock / invincible POIs? New events? Whole new planets? ... some inspirations:

You want to create your own LavaBedrock dungeon with custom Ore Deposits here and there?
    bedr1.PNG

You always wanted a roof of Gold deposit or indoor promethium lamps?
    bedr2.PNG

You want to create bedrock defenses like for real?
    bedr4.PNG

... have fun! :)

Patch Notes Emp Admin Helper Lite
    • Added: Preperation for 3.4
    • Added: Flyout new arrangement
    • Added: Kill runnin Game Process
    • Added: Player: Save Player Coordinates for warp
    • Changed: Language filter adapted
    • Changed: Chatbot off if player is not unique
    • Fixed: Ban bug: not showing players whoms bantime is done as still banned
    • Fixed: Player:Information-Steamprofile

Patch Notes Emp Admin Helper Full
    • Added: Preperation for 3.4
    • Added: Flyout new arrangement
    • Added: Kill runnin Game Process
    • Added: Player: Save Player Coordinates for warp
    • Added: CB:Survival
    • Added: New Bedrock Items
    • Added: New Item Images
    • Added: Player: Backup Player Structures
    • Added: Player: Backup Faction Structures
    • Added: CB:GetShipDown:ID
    • Added: Template Inventory
    • Changed: Structures: Warp in playfield (only on active playfields)
    • Changed: Structure Limit: Message adapted for 90% of max structrues
    • Changed: Structure Limit: Stronger message when > 245 structrues
    • Changed: Backup of player when changed
    • Changed: Language filter adapted
    • Changed: Chatbot off if player is not unique
    • Fixed: Ban bug: not showing players whoms bantime is done as still banned
    • Fixed: Player:Information-Steamprofile
    • Fixed: Pole Control: Change coordinates to prevent duplicate messages
    • Fixed: Block Device Limit Check working
    • Fixed: Stop warning about destroyed ships with extreme height coordinates
    • Fixed: Chatbot Bug

---

To get the Lite version just visit the website: http://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/
    There you can download + see the patch notes + ask for help + read the documentation

To get the full version write us an email at: [email protected].
    Please provide your Server name with it and we will handle this.

2. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Patch Notes - 12.09.2016 - v1.23.0:

Hey guys,
    a quick bug fix / 3.4 patch for the EAH tool and some little improvements.

• Added: Unban multiple player
    • Added: Deacitvate old factions
    • Fixed: Duplicate Playername bug

• Added: Unban multiple player
    • Added: Deacitvate old factions
    • Added: Item list
    • Added: Block/Device Limit. Own Execution activation
    • Fixed: Block/Device Limit problem with characters in name
    • Fixed: Typos Starter kid ;)
    • Fixed: Fix Alpha 3.3->3.4 Inventory bug
    • Fixed: Duplicate Playername bug

---

To get the Lite version just visit the website: http://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/
    There you can download + see the patch notes + ask for help + read the documentation

3. arg821

arg821 Commander

Hey guys, this looks awesome - keep up the excellent work. Unfortunately I still cannot run it, due to a .NET error 4.0.0319 even though I have completely uninstalled all instances of my .NET framework, and re-installed from Microsoft. SO if you ever get this program to not require .NET ... then awesome!!

But none the less it looks really good, and great to see other people developing tools to make admins jobs a little easier.

Andy.

4. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey @arg821
    thanks for your feedback :)

Searching the web regarding this error seems to has lead me to this and other similar ways to fix it. Don't know if it is worth the try, please decide by your own but we have some major changes in mind for the future regarding reprogram the tool as a service so it can be run everywhere without prerequisites. But it needs some time though.

Thanks again.
    RexXxuS

5. Blacky [GER]

Blacky [GER] Ensign

hey,

since you created this thread and i bet this software too,

my fellow questions are because i want to run in future also an server for my community ...

so fellow questions

since its a 3rd party software wich modifies the servers files and accases files wich are not allowd by tos

do the devs know that you make cash with just a mod? if yes i want to see the agreement from the devs to this
    do the server host companys, like nitrado and hosthavoc agreed, that you use this kind of software to overwrite there webinterfaces and modify the server files? if yes i also want to see the agreements from the companys with contact number/legal id that i can also contact them and ask them on my own.

edit: i also want to see the steam agreement that they gave you the permissions to make profit with a modification from an steam software, and also ofcourse the agreement of steam that you modify the steamapi of the servers and last that you promote software at steam wich you have to pay for the full version wich is not on the steam store.

would be nice if you can provide this ...

there is a reason why iam asking all this, if you cannot provide all these agreements, your software is against the law in europe and is not allowed to use here

edit2: and i also want to see your tax number, u need one since you sell software

edit3: i dont mean in bad ways, but if you provide a lite (demo) and a full version you need to have all this stuff, otherwise you acting against the law, dosnt matter in wich country, ur avoiding to pay tax and you break serval ToS and u make others to do the same (ur costumers)

since i know u dont have any of these kind, otherwise, at last the legal tax number, would be writen down on ur page, i have to inform all those companys about ur behavior .. ur making profit of smth wich should be free without paying even steam or tax is against the whole steam terms of service ... im not sorry about this, if i have to go these steps, i do not allow as an community leader behavior like this ..
    if you create a mod software, make it free for all with the donation system, or register yourself as a company if u want to make profit out of it ..

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  6. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hello Blacky,

thanks for your concerns. It sounds partly that there is a misunderstanding.
    EAH is technically no mod so it is fully legit. But for more information and also help since you are new and want to create a community please contact us via email: [email protected]. We are happy to provide you more answers there.

RexXxuS

7. Blacky [GER]

Blacky [GER] Ensign

hello RexXxus,

thanks for your answer.

well, then ur software is an product of its own and counted as 3rd party software.

even then, my questions i asked before are legit and still apply to this. this is nothing we need to talk private about. these agreements of the listed companys should and must be listed public for every1 to easy find. otherwise as i said before, you avoiding taxes and break serval laws and make your costumers doing the same.

after reading the ToS from the named before companys, 3rd party software needs the agreements of these companys and it must be placed public. in steam are specific rules for software this kind wich uses the steam database (some of ur features does) and steam api, wich also must be writen down to public wich require be4 an agreement of steam. also you are using, as far as i understand your software, your own anti cheater detection wich also require the agreement of the EasyAntiCheat (EAC) company wich also needs to be placed public since your software "expands""upgrades" (what ever you like to call it) the EAC wich is not allowed by the EAC company ToS.

please wirte down all these agreements of the named before companys public with the tax number and registration region/state of your company where you have to pay the taxes for it. you have time time till 05.October.2016 at 13.00 CET otherwise i will have to contact the companys about you and your software and also your goverment that you avoid taxes with selling software.

be4 you ask, yes i hate ppl wich do this kind of behavoir, its a mix of scam and prohibited wich makes other users do the same, and we serious community leaders and admins gets because of this kind of stuff allot of requests of the companys wich support us and are our partners in order to get cases solved because they dont have the time to deal with 3rd party software.

8. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hello Blacky,

I offered you to clear this privately for a reason but as you wish..

Accusation 1:
    This is wrong. We don't change anything there.

Accusation 2:
    This is wrong. As I said, we don't modify anything like a mod does. We working with the game files itself which is fully legit. Read Eleon Monetizing Post §1.

Accusation 3:
    This is wrong. We don't modfiy the Steam API in any way with the tool. We just getting the GET/URL parameter which is like copy paste from the browser address bar. IF you also talking about HWS Connect (nothing to do with the tool) it is a steam API key binded to my account which is fully legit to use. Maybe you read the Steam Web API ToS again. Everything important like §2 (Privacy Policy) is made public by me.

Accusation 4:
    This is wrong. We don't promote it on steam or to buy it there in any way in case you are talking about this thread.

Accusation 5:
    This is wrong. We don't use any steam database for the tool or features. We having XML files as a database storing player information which are located in the Saves folder. Read accusation 2 about this.

Accusation 6:
    You understand it wrong. We are in no conflict with EAC or doing things like EAC does. We detecting cheaters if they bypass EAC and hacking themself illegal stuff. We do it with game intern methods like you can read in Accusation 2.

So now let me make this clear
    I am a small business "Kleinunternehmer" which falls under the german law of §19. Till a year profit of 17,5k Euro I don't have to pay vac taxes, and so my customers too. Taxes for my business are of course paid in the next year via the tax return (Steuererklärung).
    Google more about §19 and what a small business "Kleinunternehmer" has in terms of tax conditions.
    This also means that I am not forced to make my tax number public (see the letter from the Federal Exchequer (Bundesfinanzministerium 28.06.2002, Az. IV B 7 - S 7280 - 151/02)) since there are people who want to damage other people by the online tax check (Elster Online - Heise [german]). I have full support from my finance system and law (Finanzamt) to run my small business which includes websites, servers and making tools for it.
    Our Tool has ToS and I have an legit imprint.

You are free to contact Eleon, Nitrado and the others.

Now who are you and what intentions do you have?
    You talking anonymous which didn't need any action or respect from my site. However which community, which partner?

Furthermore if you keep spreading lies and proofless, wrong accusations without speaking in clear / realname, with your address you living and - if talking about legal stuff - your official Lawyer Register Number I will take actions about Slander and damage business reputation in the public by the german law § 186 and § 187 and contacting needed organizations.

RexXxuS

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    robob27 likes this.
  9. Blacky [GER]

Blacky [GER] Ensign

10. Nemesis

Nemesis Lieutenant

Lol .. to amusing, though I believe a lot of these tools should already be part of Empyrion there are those of us who understand what an early development status means. That being said the fact that a third party stepped up and gained permission to offer their time and effort to giving us server owners an "option" to managing our servers before the developers have had time to spare for looking at ways to do so along side the game in a easy manner is appreciated. Yes it cost money but hey, some of us who want to run a server without the tedious amount of effort it used to take to perform the maintenance required to ensure everything is running well and love this game enough that were more than open to considering anything that can improve the gameplay experience don't mind going that extra distance. I for one agree, the less money I have to spend to provide a server for other people than myself the better, but I also know that the HWS tools hands down are the best set of controls iv come across for managing my server while I wait for some official tools, BUT assuming I don't care for what those tools offer its nice to have an alternative option. The time and effort they put into getting permission and programing the tools alone only merits they get some kind of kick back for their time and I for one don't regret "DONATING" to their effort. I know how much time I used to spend messing with game files before I decided to get their tool and can tell you its saved me an unimaginable amount of time early on and now mostly just gives a little extra control over my system as the Dev's have made the game more stable with their continuous effort. So I for one would like to say I appreciate the effort they have put into the tool since its nice to always have alternative options and hope HWS continues to offer their tool to the rest of us. Thanks guys, keep up the good work and I know a lot of us appreciate having options to manage our stuff, and I'd like to thank the Dev's for allowing you access for what ever reasons that cant be disclosed to offer an early toolset to do so for those of us who were desperately looking for a better option earlier than later..

-Nem-

arg821 likes this.
  11. Dipi Evil

Dipi Evil Lieutenant

Can´t use it. I receive that message after run the exe.

[​IMG]

12. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

13. Dipi Evil

Dipi Evil Lieutenant

14. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Latest Patch Notes - 15.10.2016 - v1.24.0:

Hey guys,
    Jascha is back from vacation and did an awesome job in pushing the tool even further.
    4.0 is so far the biggest and most important update in Empyrion I think. So we want to make something big too and released our Auto Miner. So many people wished it and here we go. :)

Some Highlights:

• Of course we made the first preperations for Alpha 4.0.
      • Another update might come shortly before they release 4.0.

• Autominer
      • We released our Autominer.
      • A small change might come in a few days concerning pentaxit and fuel.
      • You can change some of the values and activate it in the AddOn-config
      • type am:? to get all the commands possible.
      • In the Flyout menu you can also see and edit all Autominer.

• Send Logs To Devs
      • This should help you to prepare all the infos you need for the devs with ease (in case of a crash, bugs or exploits).
      • Please see the Documentation for more infos

• Statistic values and suggestions
      • See some calculated values about the last week on your server and some suggestions (Suggestions still need some adjustments).

• Added: Cutom Colors in Timetable and Chat
    • Added: Alpha 4.0 preperation
    • Added: SendLogsToDevs
    • Added: Statistic values and suggestions
    • Added: Sound on chat alert (turn on in config)
    • Added: Backup Tool files
    • Added: Premark Player for DevLogs
    • Fixed: Smal bugs
    Please remember: When Alpha 4.0 comes out you have to change the Gameversion in the confing to 4_0 (Not before) Please also be aware of the change of the Server-Directory of the Game with 4.0. Therefore you need to change the directories in the config accordingly and restart the tool.

• Added: Alpha 4.0 preperations
    • Added: Autominer! (smal change might come in a few days)
    • Added: Send Logs To Devs
    • Added: Premark Player/Structure for DevLogs
    • Added: Statistic values and suggestions
    • Added: Sound on chat alert (turn on in config)
    • Added: Backup Tool files
    • Added: AutoBan Message that it was an autoban by tool
    Please remember: When Alpha 4.0 comes out you have to change the Gameversion in the confing to 4_0 (Not before).

Please also be aware of the change of the Server-Directory of the Game with 4.0. Therefore you need to change the directories in the config accordingly and restart the tool.

---

To get the Lite version just visit the website: https://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/download

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  15. Patwar

Patwar Commander

16. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

17. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Did not really encounter it so far (but I was on vacation for some time).
    The Emergency warp is based on a certain telnet Message that we control. Maybe he sends a different one under those conditions.
    So coiuld you maybe try to reproduce that situation, write down the time when and where it happend and send me the Empyrion Logs of that time. Then I could see what information telnet is sending and maybe implement also an Emergency Warp for that situation.

18. Patwar

Patwar Commander

Hello,
    thank you for the answer.
    I made a lot of testings this evening.
    Well, it seems that Omicron is completly bugged (with default seed ???). When we arrive on a certain zone, we got messages and i didn't see any specific telnet messages on anywhere.

So i suppressed Omicron zone and will try again with 4.0 arriving.

19. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Latest Patch Notes - 18.10.2016 - v1.25.0:

Hey guys,

we thought it is a small update to introduce the new Auto Miner improvements but it turned out that we discovered even more. All the trouble about "How do I reset the Deposits or How do I reset POIs" is over now! We have found a way to locate them precisely. It is still a 500x500 area but now you don't have to wipe the whole planet. This method is either way not destructive for your player too. It is just resetting the world. So if people digged tunnel near a deposit you wanna reset the tunnel will be gone but if he had a ship near it will stay.

Other than that the promised Auto Miner update. You have full control over it now. Make sure to read the documentation!
    Last but not least the Item Template Generator which helps you dramatically to create item templates for your players.

Have fun and as always: any feedback is appreciated!

• Added: Alpha 4.0 changes
    • Added: Deposits/POI List (and affected structures in full)
    • Added: Reset Deposit/POIs
    • Added: Calculate Area-File

• Added: Alpha 4.0 changes
    • Added: Deposits/POI List (and affected structures in full)
    • Added: Reset Deposit/POIs
    • Added: Map Border Changed
    • Added: Map Areas
    • Added: Calculate Area-File
    • Added: Template Generator
    • Added: Autominer Options
    • Fixed: Map Border Bug

---

Please remember: When Alpha 4.0 comes out you have to change the Gameversion in the confing to 4_0 (Not before)!

To get the Lite version just visit the website: https://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/download

20. robob27

robob27 Ensign

Wow. You are a patient dude. With the way that person just started demanding stuff from you as if they themselves were a government agency, I would have just let them waste their time chasing nothing, since you obviously have all of your bases covered. What a loony toon.