[TOOL] eWCCT | Empyrion Web Content Creator Tool

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 27, 2020.

1. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Thank you for keeping this updated!

RexXxuS and Vermillion like this.
  2. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hi Creators,
    The new year starts with a bigger patch for eWCCT. The more I work with my tool for HWS+, the more I find improvements that could be made. Also thanks to those who actively sending me feedback about it! The day I don't get any feedback about my tools anymore, will be the day I stop working on them.

Anyways, with this update you get a super fast indicator how many variables you are already using. Counting them yourself and hope to stay under 30 is no more.
    upload_2022-1-11_17-31-37.png

Additionally it was annoying for me to scroll so much when jumping between states, so I added a dedicated async job, that takes care of that for you. Each state will remember the scroll position it had. Just click somewhere in the right editor window to store its scroll position. Last but not least I found some big performance issues and could improve it by over 50% in certain areas.

11.01.2022 | v3.13.0
    • Added new feature: Used Variable count.
    • Added new feature: Remember Scroll Position from each state.
    • Big performance boost for certain workflows (CTRL+LMB for example).
    • Updated/Fixed some documentation.
    • Fixed imported input labels that had : at the end and created NOT with eWCCT throw errors.
    • Fixed new picked color does not get saved until reload.
    • Fixed not scrolling in left sidebar to state you jumped to with CTRL + LMB.

You have to press F5 (reload the page) every time a patch comes out to apply the changes.

ravien_ff likes this.
  3. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

12.01.2022 | v3.13.3
    • Added convenience when you clear the filter, that you jump to last selected state.
    • Fixed new added Remember Scroll Position not always worked.
    • Fixed finally exported double quotes in Option IF and Next IF

You have to press F5 (reload the page) every time a patch comes out to apply the changes.

Taelyn and ravien_ff like this.