Fixed Trivial, Food Processor always ON when spawned [7308]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Phil Lofting, May 7, 2020.

1. Phil Lofting

Phil Lofting Ensign

Bet this doesn't annoy anyone else...but when you spawn a blueprint including a Food Processor (CV or BA) then it is always ON, i.e. when you save the blueprint with it OFF it spawns ON. Not aware of any other device acting this way...

Thank you!

Phil.

nj_87 and Pach like this.
  2. basingleton

basingleton Commander

I have noticed this too.. in my BP's I specifically ensure all devices are off and base power is off. I have physical switches on the wall to turn on the food processors, and those are also set to 'off'. But when I spawn in any BP with a food processor, the food processor is turned 'on', I have to flip the switch 'on', and then back 'off'.

Note that I also have switches for each individual grow light in my mega farm (16 lights 16 switches).. all set to "off" in the BP, and when spawned, those are correct and are not spawned 'on'. So it seems just the food processor.

Phil Lofting likes this.
  3. Phil Lofting

Phil Lofting Ensign

Hi mate, thanks for your support with this - wasn't sure if anyone else would even notice this tiny annoyance!

4. basingleton

basingleton Commander

I do because I like solar bases for starters.. and when I start out turning on the base power, the capacitors won't charge because of the processors on elsewhere in the base.. that's how I noticed.

Phil Lofting likes this.
  5. nj_87

nj_87 Lieutenant

Mode: any
    Mode: any

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Trivial

Type: Blueprints

Summary: Blueprints don't save Food processor state

Description: Spawned construction has always Food processor switched On whatever the save was.

Steps to Reproduce: Save blueprint of base/cv with Food processor switched off.
    Spawn it - FP is On.
    In comparison constructors, fridges and etc. are spawned in same state as saved.

Phil Lofting likes this.