Fixed Unable to harvest plants/stones/trees

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by XIII, Nov 24, 2019.

1. XIII

XIII Ensign

2. RandyShaftoe

RandyShaftoe Ensign

I was happy as it was written that there is an update on this error and downloaded the newest update today for the not experimental as well ( as there was this issue beeing marked as fixed in the patch notest)

Playing on the official Server, i encountered it again just some minutes ago.
    So: Sometimes its not possible to harvest stones ( either under water or on the surface ) with the survival tool, its digging under the rock laying just in front of me :(

Update: It seems to be only sporadic at the moment.
    I waited as long as i needed to write the article here and tried it again with an rock i wasn't able to harvest before and it was working. I wasn't going away more then 100 - 200 meters.
    And i have targeted the stone correctly before too, so it wasn't an users fault.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  3. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    For this to be looked into we need to know how to trigger this (sequence of actions done before deco is found in this state).

The use case we found for the latest fix no longer reproduces when trying it again (I have been trying this again today & so far nothing triggers).

4. XIII

XIII Ensign

It happens only on the official server and only with specific plants (the one with a non-default MP scenario). On other servers harvesting plants and rocks works fine.

5. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

US or EU one? Whats your ingame name then i can track you down where you are and check that spot

6. Pantera

• Developer
    The next time it happens can you type di into the console & take a screenshot of it with your crosshair placed over the plant that is found in that state ?

7. XIII

XIII Ensign

EU server. Nickname R7NG3R.

8. XIII

XIII Ensign

The issue has been fixed, even though there plants\rocks I can't harvest for some reason. There only a few. Regardless, thank you very much!

9. Pantera

• Developer
    Ok I checked the server save with your character yesterday & I didn't come across any deco with the issue.