Uncivil discussions

Discussion in 'Other Discussion' started by michaelhartman89, Sep 11, 2017.

1. michaelhartman89

michaelhartman89 Rear Admiral

Hey boys and gals, it's time to unleash the beast!

This is Flame Wars! :eek:

Here we are letting you channel your inner beast and unleashing hell upon the interwebs.

The time for spending fiddies, petting Kitties and sucking titties is over!:(

Now you can channel your inner keyboard warrior and smite your victims with verbal tenacity.

Don't offend someone, Destroy them!

Then delete your post 24 hours later and take it to the civil discussion board where everyone is happy, happy, but for now it's your mission to get back at those who insulted your intelligence and strike back with brutality.:mad:

Those were your feelers, and they stomped all over them!

Rahh!

On a serious note, if you are in a heated debate go ahead and take it here, Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  2. michaelhartman89

3. michaelhartman89

Flaming 101:

Beware everyone except for
    (Example)

And to christen this thread with its first rage response:

Hey (Example), please leave "That Guy's" thread alone?

I'm calling you out publicly because this right here is rediculous and there is no reason for that post to go there. This is the section for debates on ethics.

Is it really that hard to click next on the number bar to find additional threads?

This action makes you look like a whiny snowflake to me.Please stop it with the emotionally charged drama.

You and other Example are making the forums a miserable place for everyone.

Hey and you never replied to the post on my "Example" thread, so take your revolutionary ideas over there and leave Example's thread alone.
    Maybe with some brainstorming we can all solve this together.

If you have a beter proposal leave a comment there and go into detail. Let me know how it works and maybe there could be an hybrid design that we could propose to the devs.

I'm sorry if I came off hostile in any way, but the emotional responses have to stop. Instead of repeating the same points over and over again, give me a logical way to improve my design.

Flame off

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  4. michaelhartman89

He reserves the right to keep his thread on topic.

This is better bc its a 24 hour message to let steam out.

I'm not really mad, I just hate emotional responses to logical reasoning.

TastyChickenLegs likes this.
  5. SilvRav

SilvRav Moderator

Flame on

Silly threads being silly

Flame off (sounds like freaken fantastic4 in here)

michaelhartman89 likes this.
  6. Xenophon

Xenophon Commander

I give logical reasoning, not emotional one.

7. medicineman

medicineman Captain

Xenophon was always more famous for what he left out than for what he put in.

8. ☣.C.H.U.D.☣

☣.C.H.U.D.☣ Captain

The flamers Thread is open....like OMGerd!!

9. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Commander

I feel no need to waste my time on a child throwing a tantrum on a keyboard. No offense to you OP, I understand the purpose of this thread. But it's easier to ignore idiots than to try and talk with them.

Sephrajin and michaelhartman89 like this.
  10. michaelhartman89

Its seems as if we have a few parasites among us.

Folks the ****** is spreading and what can we do about it.

Your threads are no longer safe from the professional victims.

What do we do now?

Maybe we should burn down the forums and melt the snowflakes that stand in the way of progress!

How do you deal with endless posts of negativity?

I don't have any clue, I lost my cool.

It seems as if the ****** is conspiring to destroy all that was good and inspiring on this website.

But hey, #$%& them and keep pushing out great content. We can drown out their voice and ignore the whiny little b!+(h3$.

We'll see how this all plays out in the next few updates.

Cheers

_Vyrus_ likes this.
  11. Xenophon

Xenophon Commander

You call your attempts to monopolize whats a good suggestion and whats not progress? Anyone can disagree with whatever they want without being called parasite/******/etc, its called a forum, not a dictator's speech, and there are many suggestion I do support, its not my problem ones you support (or should I say preach) arent in them.

I think getting a suggestion thread pinned by moderators went to your head a bit.

Gawain likes this.
  12. michaelhartman89

Lets talk about this over here:

well its singleplayer, for more players you want multiplayer

adding npcs would force us to use them for whatever advantage they give or they would be pointless to have in game

I dont see what is there to "fix" about single player being only player. Lonely? Then go to multiplayer. Dont force imitation of people (npc) on singleplayer. Unless you can as effectively do anything alone (or by machines) as by using npcs.

call it what you want I dont want to depend on npcs for anything. You can have them but not in way that theres anything you cant do same without npcs.

13. michaelhartman89

Im guessing you dont like rpg's?

call it what you want I dont want to depend on npcs for anything. You can have them but not in way that theres anything you cant do same without npcs.

You understand that this game will be a dull universe with no story or lore and that there are a bunch of other survival games with absolutely no npc content?

14. Jackall

Jackall Commander

/popcorn

15. Xenophon

Xenophon Commander

I dont play Empyrion Galactic Survival for RPG. Or like being forced to use npcs for everything. Already explained reasons.

There are a bunch of games with npc/rpg content too and dull/no stuff that you can do by yourself.

I dont see why we should talk about suggestion elsewhere from its topic, unless its not about suggestion?

16. michaelhartman89

And this

I dont see what is there to "fix" about single player being only player. Lonely? Then go to multiplayer. Dont force imitation of people (npc) on singleplayer. Unless you can as effectively do anything alone (or by machines) as by using npcs.

Would it be better spent adding a survival only mode? We can both have what we want? Do you not like the thought of law enforcers, pirates, smugglers and npc faction wars?

Im confused because what it seems you want to continue playing is exactly what we have now with no new content.

Can we just have Empyrion classic mode to satisfy your needs?

My overall question is WHAT DO YOU WANT?

You go around disagreeing with everything and add nothing to the conversation like your buddy.

17. michaelhartman89

No I'm trying to understand your reasoning bc it seems like you and Gawain are here from another game to troll the empyrion threads.

Or maybe you both just have Stockholm syndrome and are fans of that game the came out in Aug 2016 that we don't mention here.

18. Xenophon

Xenophon Commander

So I dont "go around disagreeing with everything". Suggestions I do support are mostly lightweight or abstract and usually get buried under giant wishlists (like yours) and hardly ever noticed so thats probably why you dont see them and therefore only assume I dislike every suggestion you see. (selection bias)

If you want to know what I want (ingame), check my suggestions. I dont want some things in game I do not like (like giant npc factions with shops and depending on them for everything and unable to do anything to them, with most planets colonized etc like its X series game). I do want some things like better medicine, better blueprint/factory, better turret handling, survival teleportation. And these are just some of mine, there are many others' which I didnt bother looking for buried in a pile of 100s of topics now.

I dont know what game youre talking about and Ive been on this forums (and played EGS) way longer than you so maybe I might know what Im talking about.

Some others' suggestions I support:
    http://empyriononline.com/threads/metal-plates-and-the-furnace.13326/
    http://empyriononline.com/threads/dying-is-to-easy-with-no-penalties.12958/
    http://empyriononline.com/threads/give-us-more-freedom.12594/
    http://empyriononline.com/threads/enclosed-elevator-blocks-please.12352/
    http://empyriononline.com/threads/ore-containers.12394/
    http://empyriononline.com/threads/please-please-remove-the-tech-tree-feature.12516/

19. michaelhartman89

Okay so those are just new features and don't help to bring about a game that is alive and has moving parts, civilization and politics.

Without that, this is just another no man's sky to me. If that is so, I will take my money somewhere else and you can have your dull survival game.

20. Xenophon

Xenophon Commander

It comes to that you want giant npc factions/politics/npc fleets and colonized planets in game and I dont.

btw edited post with some more suggestions but yes those are more like features, not gamechanging on genre scale like yours

With your suggestions its another X series game and I will take my money elsewhere and you can have your dull space trading and combat simulator game.