Known Issue Uneven maximum distance? [1899]

Discussion in 'Known Issues' started by Symposia630, May 8, 2020.

1. Symposia630

Symposia630 Ensign

When building a CV, I place the starter block, and select the Core as the YZ Axis for Symmetry Plane. Then building out to the left I just place a row of Truss blocks and use a Carbon Composite block for every tenth block to easily keep track of how many I am placing. It lets me place 112 blocks on the left side, then gives me the 'too far from center' notification. But then I can travel to the right side and continue placing all the way to 126 blocks from center, although even with Symmetry Plane on it does not add these additional blocks onto the left side which stays maxed at 112 Blocks. I tried resetting my server to see if that would change anything but still seems to be doing it. Adding that up its still only 238 blocks long which I believe it should be a max of 250 blocks.

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Hi this is a problem we are aware of when trying to build something at the maximum size.
    Please stick to 110 blocks from the center of a structure or from where you have placed the starting block in all directions to avoid issues that start appearing just after 110 in some directions.

Sorry for the inconvenience we'll try to have this dealt with as soon as we can.

Symposia630 likes this.