United Colonial Republic *Recruiting*

Discussion in 'Clans' started by scarfell, Jun 26, 2015.

1. scarfell

scarfell Ensign

Hello and welcome my name is Scarfell

I have run a number of groups in the past for several games. The largest of which had 158 people at its prime. All the groups were were organized but causal. We also did alot of RP stuff as well.

[​IMG]

About the United Colonial Republic

As part of the UCR we plan to set up a vast network of colonies that expand the republics empire through space. Using the Homeworld as a hub to distribute resources and build a vast fleet to protect the colonies.
    If you wish to join the republic and help your colony grow with the added benefits let me know. Perhaps there is a role you wish to do within the republic feel free to message me.

We are looking for:
    Builders
    Pilots
    Engineers
    Marines
    Explores
    and much more

Maybe you already have a group/clan/faction and wish to work together or have a server or group you would like us to be apart of

As a group we are always looking for other groups to play with and experience the game together.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    Draqq likes this.
  2. FHG Steve

FHG Steve Lieutenant

Greetings, VoidFor Commander Steve here. Vulture Corporation (of which Void Forces is the space arm) would like to work with the UCR. We build ships, stations, frontier outposts and shipyards. We will be setting up a corporate hub world, and will seek representation under what seems to be the only governmental organisation on this net.

3. JayCo

JayCo Commander

AMS Will be on hand to offer our assistance in mining of resources, we have extensive experience and operate as a subsidury of the DSC (Dead Space Consortium) Please contact us with any requests and we will see what we can do to assist you.
    We also build small colonial started habitats on request.

4. Phulax

Phulax Commander

I'd love to be a part of it :)
    (I might make my own small organisation, and join)

5. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

What host nation are you supposed to be a Colonial arm of? Also, being a Colony, wouldn't you be a Commonwealth instead of a Republic? :p

6. scarfell

scarfell Ensign

Im working on the back story for UCR at the moment. It is currently comprised of three main colonies that are controlled by a singular government. The UCR is a democratic republic which is essentially is a commonwealth.

The colonies originally began as three colony ships that where cut of from earth. After settling on different world it became hard for settlements the to survive with no off world support so the UCR was founded to unite the colonies under one government entity. Once the government was formed (undecided planet name) became the UCR's new home world and there expansion it to space began with the hope of one day returning to earth.

P.S sorry for the late reply. Ive been on holiday lol

7. SkyMonster93

SkyMonster93 Ensign

[RP]
    Hey Scarfell,

I am a qualified Ship Engineer from Earth space that landed with the second batch of ships searching for Emperyion. I am looking for work this sector and would like to join up with the UCR.
    I have a long experience in building & maintaining ships across a few sectors and been apart of a few trips in my time. I have a small laboratory I currently run out of building small experimental fighter craft, but I would jump at a bigger lab and more resources.
    I know much of the sector is yet to be mapped out, so I can assist in exploration of the new systems that show up as they become known.

Let me know, ill be here working on my next design.

Sky

scarfell likes this.
  8. Chinchy

Chinchy Ensign

I'm all for helping set up an Empire, it does seem a bit early as there are no dedicated servers or separate factions as of yet in game that I know of. But I can supply a small ts3 server when the devs release a dedicated server build and we start to see servers pop up.

scarfell likes this.
  9. scarfell

scarfell Ensign

Hello Sky

thank you for your reply. We would be more than happy for you to join us. Engineering is a big part of building an maintaining the fleet we wish to have. As well as exploration for further colonies. As a result we would be more than happy to give you the assistance needed for you to build your ships.

I will message you later with more UCR details

10. Gambrous

Gambrous Ensign

Greetings, I am an explorer fresh out of the academy and looking to sign up to the UCR in order to put what I learned to use. I have not much experience in the field, but am willing to learn as I go.

11. Spectrel

Spectrel Ensign

Sorry if I'm stupid but theres only 4 planets right now how on Omnicron (see what I did there? Ok tough crowd tough crowd....) Do you provide space and resources for everyone?

12. Psychovin

Psychovin Ensign

Engineer, Builder, Explorer here! I'd like to help in any way I can!

13. axnwolf

axnwolf Ensign

hi i am new to the game but i wos sorthing for a grop like yours to join and see how the game is like

14. lautaross13

lautaross13 Ensign

Steam ID: Exotic Epsyle/ http://steamcommunity.com/id/LautaTheHipposSA/
    Do you meet the requirements?: Yes
    Do you prefer pvp or no?: Both.
    What would you like to focus on? Im an all rounder. I wanna have a good time
    Anything else you'd like to add?: 5 mins ago i bought the game. Im looking for good folk to play with.