United Trade and Exploration Galactic Alliance!

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Xefilis, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Xefilis

Xefilis Ensign

United Trade and Exploration Galactic Alliance calls for aid!

We are a roleplay and in-game clan that focuses on pushing borders, building colonies, and trading resources from the colonies.

I don't plan to get the clan it's own server as it's suppose to be a expansive alliance over the entire galactic sectors (servers) *cough, cough* I don't have the money to run a server *cough*.

Expectations!

As said in the previous paragraph this is a roleplay clan, so there will be standard architecture styles to show "Factional Grade Command Centers" and such. If there is a UTEGA HQ on the server you are on, then the resources will be sent to you for the factional buildings.

If you do not hold to the rules and regulations that UTEGA Agents are held to, and you get reported, then expect full punishment. This includes but is not limited to, resource cut-off, banishment, demotion, outlawed.

Outlaws!

There are no Outlaws on the outlaw list right now.

Jobs Available!

Research and Development

- Council Rep.
    - Lobbyist
    - Database Officer
    - Head Scientist
    - Scientist
    1. Xefilis

Resource Management

- Council Rep.
    - Economist
    - Senior Warehouse Manager
    - Foremen
    - Resource Gathers

Colonization Department

- Council Rep.
    - Viceroys
    - Sheriff
    - Deputies
    - Colonist

Head Council

- General Council Heads
    1. Xefilis

- Council Reps

- Internal Affairs Officers

Department Descriptions

- The RnD Department develops new technologies and more effective ways of colonization, as well as lobby new technologies through the proper channels.

(The OOC description is that RnD are a bunch of artist and economic officers that design new colony buildings as well as go to the forums and lobby new game content.)

- The Colonization Department's main focus is to explore and colonize space. They also setup economic and diplomatic ties to the surrounding factions.

(The OOC description is that CD pushes the borders of explored space on servers and build the tech and buildings produced by RnD to send back to HQ to be traded. The Viceroys also double as diplomats for the neighbors of the colonies.

- The Resource Management find, mark, and move resources from colonies to HQ and are also economic agents.

(The RM explores space in small fast ships, and mark planets to be colonized by the CD. They haul resources from the colonies to the HQ to be redistributed to all the colonies to build with. The agents of RM also bargain deals with factions among servers.)

How to Join!

Just reply to this thread with your in-game name and what position you want.

*NOTE* Some of the officer positions might take an interview or resume to apply for.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Chris likes this.
  2. FHG Steve

FHG Steve Lieutenant

Greetings, I am Fleet Captain Steve of VoidFor, the space fleet arm of Vulture Corporation. I speak for VC when I offer our support for your cause, we can offer; Marine and security units for offensive and defensive duties, enhanced starship design and refitting, forward outpost construction, star maps, assitance for colonisation and plenty more.

3. TrollolPenguin

TrollolPenguin Lieutenant

So tell me where to sign up for as long as your guild is not a warmonger. I support war as long as there's a VALID & STRONG Casus Belli. Of course I also accept war that was called by your guild ally and defensive war.

4. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

Is there any way we could be a spacecraft designer and pilot?

JayCo likes this.
  5. Robofan

Robofan Commander

Cool! Your alliance sounds perfect for me! I'd love to be in the RnD department, wherever you think I'd fit well. Also, once Empyrion is released, if I do a good job do you think I could get a seat somewhere in the Head Council? :D
    Here's a link to some of my work I've posted form SE: http://empyriononline.com/threads/post-your-builds-from-other-games.171/#post-1731
    If you have SE you can test out my wheeled landing craft designs and accompanying carrier.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  6. TrollolPenguin

TrollolPenguin Lieutenant

Sure sign me up for council Representative, but i wanted to be democratically elected, not by appointment. Representative who are elected by the people is considered as legitimate and fair . I'm a die-hard supporter of democracy for everyone. Preferred on a Colonization department. If you can't grant me, well just sign me up on any position on that department.

7. Copess

Copess Ensign

Well, hello! i present myselfe, my name is Copess, the captain of my fellow ship Arkadia, and I just pre-ordered this awesome game and well, im willing to join a Alliance and yours sound pretty nice. I don't know about jobs but colonist or economist may be nice (btw im studying economy at Girona so I may know a thing or two about managing recourses xD

Greetings!
    -Copess
    pd. I'm learning english (it's my third lenguage) so feel free to correct me if i misspell something

8. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

I thought you were going with my corp/clan Robo? Also, AgentOrange, we were also in discussion of an alliance before this came along.Instead of starting something new, why not aggregate our efforts under one banner? We already have 2 "alliances" with hardly any members.

Edit: Sorry, I thought this was new thread. But still, we need to sort out who will be running a greater alliance. If Agent and Robo want to go under this alliance banner to start off with, I'm game. But make sure that it is a firm decision so I'm not left wondering who's side I'm on. Also, I'm planning on my own server eventually, so we could use that. If Robo and Agent are in, then I submit my name for the high council, and for the council rep of R&D. (Honestly, I don't see why the council reps/heads of departments can't also be the high council members. Seems a bit redundant to have them be separate people.)

As my resume for head of R&D, I submit every post I have made to this forum as a resume. I am the most prolific "Suggester" on the forum, and I haven't stopped for a day in the last 2 months.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    Robofan and JayCo like this.
  9. JayCo

JayCo Commander

We at AMS would like to offer our services as a mining and basic construction sub-contractor for your faction to establish itself in the region.
    Unfortunately we suffered immense damage during the voyage here and have lost nearly all our manufacturing equipment and mining ships, If you can provide us with a small area in your sector to lay down our foundations we can refit our vessel for mining operations safely and offer you excellent mining services, We can also fabricate basic start up buildings for you for planetary colonisation and help you establish yourselves in this new sector, and hopefully we can prove ourselves helpful enough to aid in your attempt to find Planet Empyrion. Although I myself am not a military person or indeed a good pilot my associate has been known to hold himself in a fight very well and has great experience in piloting even heavy class cruisers capably.
    Perhaps we could assist with your resource gatherers.
    We dont really see ourselves as colonists but perhaps we can be colonist builders to create your first colonial buildings for your future colonists to Inhabit while they settle in. We also know a bit about setting up farms and general terrain landscaping.
    I look forward in receiving your reply.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  10. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

I'm still deciding whether I should be a part of this clan or not

11. Xefilis

Xefilis Ensign

so i logged back in to the forums and see this, I will sort through here and put everyone where they want/need to be.

12. Brokenshakles

Good to have you back, but may I suggest thinking about a better name for our coalition? The current one seems awfully generic and devoid of roleplay possiblities.

13. JayCo

JayCo Commander

When will you get round to updating the list, we have been working tirelessly using "another game" to design basic colony facility buildings, Of course not knowing the state of blocks for EGS we will have to adjust and improvise the interiors but the exterior block design is compatible with EGS so we have many buildings to show off from the get go.... So long as we can find enough materials to handmine out to create them, As yet we have been unable to discover the mining machinery style in EGS but we assure you we have grand plans for our mining enterporise, should you deem us worthy of acceptance that is.

14. Brokenshakles

Well, I visit this thread pretty often, but the OP seems to only check in once a week. I'm sure your wanted, please be patient and let us work this out.

Edit: @Xefilis, are you going to on the forum regularly? We need someone who is willing to log on daily to maintain this.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  15. Robofan

Robofan Commander

@Brokenshakles, It wasn't looking like Xefilis was going to come back so I was totally onboard with joining your faction. Now I'm torn between them. :( I like how this clan is planned but at the same time I like the ideas you have for your faction.

16. Brokenshakles

Indeed, here is the progress of my own corporate/spacestation headquarters:

Front Exterior:

View attachment 59
    (Yes, that is my capital gantry in the foreground.)

Rear Interior:

View attachment 60

Robofan likes this.
  17. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Well broken how is your clan coming along, since it seems this one is not being monitored as much.

18. Brokenshakles

My corp? Not much to do except take applications at this point, but I'm still interested in an alliance. I am concerned about @Xefilis 's absence. If he does not show up soon and take the reigns on this, I will start a new alliance thread for all of us that will actually be properly maintained.

Edit: Please consider my participation in this arrangement withdrawn, nothing is happening here. I will be creating something similar elsewhere, for everyone who still wants to work with me.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  19. Camelghost

Camelghost Ensign

Conscript Camelghost applying for duty sir! I would like to apply for any position inside the CD, I would not mind an officer position if any will be available when the invite-a-friend candidates can join I would just like to know where to send my resume / when and how interviews may be conducted, but honestly I am fine with any position! I look forward to your reply.