v1.6.2 Hotifx

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Pantera, Sep 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Full v1.6 patch notes can be found here: https://empyriononline.com/threads/v1-6.98777/

Hi Galactic Survivalists!

Here is the changelog for v1.6.2 with some fixes we have been working on. Have fun and please report bugs and problems as usual - thanks a lot!

v1.6.2 (Build 3511)

Changes:
    - Updated item preview icons

Fixes:
    - Fixed an exception when using modded shield effects in a resumed save game
    - 08154: OverflowException spam with Vessel Torque Statistics
    - Fixed a set of decos so that they are compatible the deco knock down system
    - Fixed: An exploit

- Updated IvD scenario:
    - Changes:
    - Removed v1.6 notes and added v1.6.1 notes to LoadingScreenConfig.yaml

- Fixes:
    - Fixed trader buy/sell on Nitrocellulose (NCPowder)
    - Fixed trader MilitaryT2 not showing all items

EAH:
    - https://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/download/patch-notes-emp-admin-helper-full

2. Luna3009_CN

Luna3009_CN Ensign

Last night Steam downloaded an 50MB update for the game without changing the build number, it's still shown as 3511. Update was for main game only, not for dedicated server. And yes, it was for the game and not for any workshop stuff. Does anybody know a little more about it?

3. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

If it's not listed in the update notes, then no, no game play changes were made obviously. No config files updated. I didn't have any update then either. Updates like that are nothing to worry about as they don't change anything that impacts us.

4. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

Hi,

I have a weird issue that's happened a few times now. My character has a habit of removing his helmet from time to time. I can be inside my CV (for example) pop my helmet on to go outside, do outsidey stuff for a while and I'm suddenly suffocating. I glance down, wondering if I've inadvertently run out of O2, yet my O2 levels are fine but my helmet has been removed.

It happened again just now, I was redesigning my CV interior to add some growplots and popped my helmet on prior to deliberately cutting off the area I was in from the CV's O2 supply. My plan was to separate the farm area in case of a hull breach elsewhere, adding in its own Ventilator. I carried on working for a couple of minutes (I'd estimate) in the airless area when suddenly I was suffocating and my helmet had been removed again.

I've not changed the hotkey from the default "u" and I've certainly not accidentally pressed it, yet my helmet is periodically being removed seemingly randomly.

Anyone else having a randomly suicidal avatar in the game?

Scoob.

5. Kats

Kats Lieutenant

I see that with 1.6, doors and windows disappear at longue range, but! Corner 1x2 and slope 1x2 don't disappear together with the rest of the windows, those 2 do it a lot later. My ship has a very big round window with a giant glowing wall behind. It is just impossible to miss that.
    Was still happening with 1.6.1. Haven't test it yet on 1.6.2.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  6. Wayson

Wayson Commander

There's Something HOT About This FIX!!!! :p:p:p:D

Germanicus likes this.
  7. markoredflag

markoredflag Commander

Hi guys, there's a bug in creative mode where the green panel is shifted down.
    Is this just me, or did it happen to someone else?
    Just telling you ok? thanks.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.