v1.7.3 Patch

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Pantera, Feb 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Hi Galactic Survivalists!

In addition to the previous patch here is the changelog for v1.7.3 with some changes we have been working on. Have fun and please report bugs and problems as usual - thanks a lot!

As always please note:
    Report bugs and issues for the public release right over here:
    https://empyriononline.com/forums/bugs.24/

v1.7.3 B3649

Changes:
    - Changes: Armored suits now have higher basic speed (Light: 1, Medium: 0.9, Heavy: 0.7)
    - Changed: Reduced speed penalties on Armor and EVA boost; Slightly reduces speed gain of Mobility Boost
    - Changed: Increased volume of Transportation Boost (100>250); added slight food and stamina drain increase
    - Respawn at medic station: the search for a medic station is limited now to the local solar system as on big servers the DB query takes to long to search.

Fixes:
    - Downgraded console IdMapping error log to normal logs

EAH:
    - https://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/download/patch-notes-emp-admin-helper-full

2. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

Regarding EAC, are there any plans to activate it for Linux for steam deck preparation, at all? Following article is about Valves, recent announcement regarding EAC utilization on Proton. I monitor the Protondb reports regarding Empyrion and many of them express the wish for multiplayer on Linux via Proton but EAC remains a problem.

Easy Anti-Cheat gets much simpler for Proton and Steam Deck

3. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Ive gave that answer a couple of times already to you and others.

Currently its not suppored, when time comes it will be considered :)

Myrmidon and Kassonnade like this.
  4. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

Any news regarding the modified .ecf files put in "\Content\Mods" folder not being used by the game ?

5. Taelyn

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Havent looked at it yet

Germanicus and Kassonnade like this.
  6. Splicer

Splicer Lieutenant

Hello, I found a small bug. The stats on the planet previews when creating a new game are incorrect. Example:
    Type in seed number: 784403 This seed indicates that the swamp planet has 0.61 gravity ( a awesome seed candidate for me to play in my opinion ) but then I get on the ground from the crashed pod and the gravity feels much harder than 0.61 gravity. I check and it is in fact 1.03g despite the preview saying something completely else. I've also noted discrepancies with respect to the Oxygen concentration amounts; it just seems weird that a planet with richer oxygen is not breathable when another planet on the same seed will have less oxygen concentration but be breathable no matter what, very linear approach it seems.
    Thanks, I am a long-time fan and player of this game since much earlier alpha days, cheers.

7. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

Apologies. I forgotten that. It is just fresh news that they are simplifying the activation and thought to ask. Will try to remember and wait for it..... :p

Taelyn likes this.
  8. vacknyr

vacknyr Ensign

Since the patch salvaging in space with Multitool or ship turrets is buggy. Keeps missing and acting like there is a wall where there is not one. Also punch a hole in a ship with the tools and the game acts like the blocks are still there keeping you from going through the hole.

9. RbR

RbR Ensign

We are experiencing the following problem after this update:
    If anyone docks SVs to a CV of another player, the CV will start moving uncontrollably, even when both vessels are switched off. All vessels are accessible by all people of our faction.
    If the owner of the CV docks any of the SVs to the CV, everything works as expected.

Restarted the server a few times, same behaviour.
    Turning on/off shields or even all vessels doesn't change anything.

KRanKO5 and Germanicus like this.
  10. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Thanks for your post we are actually looking at this particular problem & hope to have a fix ready soon.

KRanKO5, RbR and Germanicus like this.
  11. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

12. Taelyn

• Developer
    • Administrator
    I will look at it, but posting it everywhere AND send me personal messages on it isnt going to get it speed up ;)

Germanicus likes this.
  13. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

The problem is that since the 1.7.2 all C# scripts no longer run and that are out in the community quite a few - hence the high priority

And I am with the analysis now so far that I have made sure that I can contribute nothing more to the solution

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.