Hardcore PVP Server: Shattered Galaxy

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by ckulp99, May 1, 2017.

1. ckulp99

ckulp99 Lieutenant

Name: Shattered Galaxy HC PvP/PvE/Custom/EZStart/EAH
    Slots: 150
    EAC: Active

Server Location: Kansas City MO

Admin Ingame Name: Kulpy
    Admin Forum contact: Kulpy, Magesw

Offers donations or perks: Yes
    Infolink to donations: https://shatteredgalaxy.wixsite.com/shatteredgalaxy/donations
    Uses 3rd Party Tool: EAH, two scripts to check for ships past 15km from a planet and one for structures over 500 devices to help limit lag in large fights and stop crashing playfields from device limits.

Savegame started with version: 6.0.0. build 1077
    Mode: Survival
    Seed: n/a

MP Type: default scenario
    Scenario Name: Default Multiplayer
    Scenario Workshop link: *available with standard game installation*

Maximal Blueprint Spawn Class: 9
    Allowed BP Types: ALL (owned, subscribed, stock)

Decay Time: 2
    (Time after which player-built structures without core or less than 10 blocks get removed when not visited)
    Wipe Time: 168
    (Time after which any player-built structures get removed when not visited)
    Protect Time: 168
    (Time during which structures are offline protected)

Maximum Structures per playfield: 200
    Antigrief Distance: 30m
    AntiGrief Zones: PvE
    AntiGrief Ore Distance: 30m
    AntiGrief Ore Zones: PvE
    Max Block Count: Active
    (Max count for certain devices per vessel or structure, e.g. turrets, fixed weapons..)

Allow alliances between Origins: No
    (Yes = will allow alliances with or join factions from other Origins)
    Auto-allied within Origin: No
    (Yes = Factions of the same Origin are allied per default)
    FriendlyFire in PvP: Yes
    (Yes = will not damage any allied structure even in PvP. Will still hurt players)

Global Marketplace: Available

Difficulty Settings: Normal (all settings set to medium/balanced)

Additional Info: This is a Hardcore PVP server please read the rules to understand, we do have a fulltime event called origin leaders which aims to help new players into pvp by being mentored by an experienced faction. PVE and PVP are two different "maps" they cannot interact check our website for more information on this: https://shatteredgalaxy.wixsite.com/shatteredgalaxy

UNIVERSE MAP
    20170426105323_1.jpg
    PVP Map: 20170426105315_1.jpg

PVE Map:
    20170426105320_1.jpg

-DISCLAIMER-
    Verified Servers are neither run, nor owned by Eleon Game Studio staff, but are 100% driven by community members (owners). Eleon Game Studios provides the dedicated server files for free. Any costs that result from being hosted at a 3rd party hoster, are subject of the individual contract between the owners and the 3rd party hoster. The Verified Server initiative does not offer compensation or other monetary gifts or other, similar advantages for the owners of 3rd party hosted servers.

The owners are fully responsible what happens on their server(s) in terms of user management and world layout. If you do not agree with the servers administration, please file a complaint directly at their admins. Eleon Game Studios staff can not moderate or manage such complaints. Eleon Games Studios can not be held responsible for bad behavior of either the owners or their admins towards their players - although this will lead to a removal of the Verified Server label. Same applies to update frequency of the server and technical issues that are not related to the game itself (aka "bugs").

If you run into a game issue, please report this at our bug forums: http://empyriononline.com/forums/bugs.24/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2017
  2. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

Nice server specs champ, been in your server all week, but yesterday the game updated to 6.0.1 but the server has not updated ?

Yesterday there were around 100 people on the server, today I see 45, I do believe you might need to get the server updated before its drops more today.
    Once updated most people cant go back a version to correct it and thus just cant join, what happens then is they start on a new server and then you risk them not coming back.

Me, I will be back, the server runs sweet, is a nice spec, the bandwidth is good, servers set up ok, see you when you update champ.

3. ckulp99

ckulp99 Lieutenant

Thanks for the compliments it means a lot coming from a long time player like you piddlefoot. We went to experimental 6.1 to put in the chat improvements that came along with it. We did notice a drop in new players but had about 80 people in discord for a meeting about some stuff monday and most of them were there to hear about what we did and how to get on

4. dfxdeimos

dfxdeimos Ensign

I was playing on your server until you updated to experimental.

In the future please either be an experimental server or a stable server and just stick with it. Switching between the two will alienate people.

My group won't be back unless you're going to stick with stable.

5. ckulp99

ckulp99 Lieutenant

We went to experimental to get the new chat most of our users were wanting we wont be in experimental unless we see a super nice feature that is askef for by our user base

6. dfxdeimos

dfxdeimos Ensign

I'll be avoiding your server then, unfortunately.

7. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

So am I reading this right, your server will not be running the latest public version ?
    And your going to stay on the Experimental version your on now for how long ?

Sorry I cant join the Experimental branch, just no point to it when Im already in a test branch, and I also run server and multiple Pcs in testing building maps etc and adding another version just gives me a headache with log files.

Best of luck though, the server is a nice fast one, good for Experimental branch version.

dfxdeimos likes this.
  8. EvilDave

EvilDave Lieutenant

FYI The server was on experimental for about a whopping 24 hours and has been on the public build ever since.
    Given the nature of pvp having the chat boxes fill half the screen was not ideal at the time.