SBS - PvPvE - 24/7 - Dedicated / 100Slots

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by xXDeathXx, Aug 31, 2017.

?

If we had a custom event for players to fight over a type of capture the flag, would you play?

Poll closed Oct 1, 2017.
  1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

37.5%
  1. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

Updated: 1/30/2018

Name
    : SBS-NewPlayerFriendly|NotPaidToWin|PvPvE|Events
    Slots: 200 (Would go 350 if we could)
    EAC: Active

Server Location: USA

Admin Ingame Name: xXDeathXx
    Admin Forum contact: xXDeathXx

Offers donations or perks: Yes (Very Limited, not paid to win, but you can give a few packs monthly)
    Infolink to donations: -n/a-
    Uses 3rd Party Tool: EAH3

Savegame started with version: 7.0.3 build 1212
    Mode: Survivals
    Seed: 124967

MP Type: Scenario
    Scenario Name: default multiplayer ( Custom Changed )

Maximal Blueprint Spawn Class: 10
    Allowed BP Types: ALL

Decay Time: 4
    (Time after which player-built structures without core or less than 10 blocks get removed when not visited)
    Wipe Time: 120
    (Time after which any player-built structures get removed when not visited)
    Protect Time: 48
    (Time during which structures are offline protected)

Note:
    -All times are given in real time hours, 1h real time = approximately 24h in game
    -Timer counts down as long as the dedicated process is active - deactivated playfields do not stop the timer)

Maximum Structures per playfield: 200
    Antigrief Distance: 30m
    AntiGrief Zones: ALL
    AntiGrief Ore Distance: 30m
    AntiGrief Ore Zones: ALL

Max Block Count: Active
    (Max count for certain devices per vessel or structure, e.g. turrets, fixed weapons..)

Allow alliances between Origins: Yes
    (Yes = will allow alliances with or join factions from other Origins)
    Auto-allied within Origin: No
    (Yes = Factions of the same Origin are allied per default)
    FriendlyFire in PvP: Yes
    (Yes = will not damage any allied structure even in PvP. Will still hurt players)

Global Marketplace: Available

Difficulty Settings:

Escape Pod Content: Medium
    Player Progression: Normal
    Degradation Speed: Normal
    Radiation Temperature: Normal
    Amount Of Ore: Normal
    Number Of Deposits: Normal
    Drone Base Attack: Hard
    Drone Presence: High
    Enemy Spawn Rate: High
    Attack Strength: Hard
    Constructor Craft Time: Normal
    Blueprint Production Time: Normal

Additional Info:

>>We have Admins and Mods that will take action against any and all cheating or griefing with a ban from the server. We believe in fair gameplay, Cheating = perma ban and reported, griefing = 2 week ban and 2nd offense perma ban.

>>More planet expansions in the future and event's planned.

>> Discord Link for anyone to join us for questions: https://discord.gg/cjrfzar

UNIVERSE MAP

-DISCLAIMER-
    Verified Servers are neither run, nor owned by Eleon Game Studio staff, but are 100% driven by community members (owners). Eleon Game Studios provides the dedicated server files for free. Any costs that result from being hosted at a 3rd party hoster, are subject of the individual contract between the owners and the 3rd party hoster. The Verified Server initiative does not offer compensation or other monetary gifts or other, similar advantages for the owners of 3rd party hosted servers.

The owners are fully responsible what happens on their server(s) in terms of user management and world layout. If you do not agree with the servers administration, please file a complaint directly at their admins. Eleon Game Studios staff can not moderate or manage such complaints. Eleon Games Studios can not be held responsible for bad behavior of either the owners or their admins towards their players - although this will lead to a removal of the Verified Server label. Same applies to update frequency of the server and technical issues that are not related to the game itself (aka "bugs").

If you run into a game issue, please report this at our bug forums: http://empyriononline.com/forums/bugs.24/

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  2. GTv

GTv Rear Admiral

Why does the universe have only one star and the planets are not orbiting it?

3. GTv

GTv Rear Admiral

I voted "no", but that's because I don't play on servers run by other players.
    It sounds like a neat idea and I used to play a type of capture the flag game in Warhammer online that was fun.

4. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

just trying to make some content events thats all :) sorta a spark for playing and well enjoying the game.

5. _Vyrus_

_Vyrus_ Lieutenant

Hey! I LOVE that you have auto-allied to origin and are thinking about things like capture the flag style events. I've been looking for a server which has a modicum of team vs team structure to it, coming up lacking so far, and yours at least has a basic foundation set for it. I think I'll check it out tonight with my brother. Cheers!

6. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

Was nice seeing you on the server last night ! Hope the server was operating well for you :)

7. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

9:30AM EST Server is down for maintenance until approx 10:00 AM EST ( I hope its ok to put this here as theres no way to tell people whats going on and why it's down )

8. _Vyrus_

_Vyrus_ Lieutenant

Thanks, enjoyed my time. Server ran smooth and stable. After all the huge starter pack servers it was refreshing to start up on a server that still had a bit of a challenge getting established against the fauna. Would chainsaw spiders again. :)

9. Lonewolf 2

Lonewolf 2 Ensign

happy to see that you enjoyed playing on the server man.

10. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

Yes! Super excited we got the verified and able to function on that level with the game. Come enjoy the game with us friends! Explore, PVP and PVE your hearts out...

Much Thanks to Empyrion admins!

_Vyrus_ likes this.
  11. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

Fun stuff your missing out !

Attached Files:

12. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

Server has been upgraded for all POI's to auto respawn every 720 minutes after the core has been killed. Fixed some issues with other respawning as well. Added some more powerful challenges to the POI system in general and also custom POI's in random space area's for more of a challenge to players and to increase teamwork.

Come play with us ! Let's have a good time :)

Future updates!
    Larger Starter Packages to help new players get on the right path and build up there game, how they want it.
    Event Planet for daily custom event's for players.

More to come!
    Enjoy~

13. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

It's the start of the weekend come try out our server! Let's have some fun...

14. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

Why pick our server? Because WE ARE FUN! Awesome admins to help you when things go south on yea ingame etc.. Here is some videos of things we started doing.

Us hitting a base

Some PVP videos of us friendly fighting with spawned ships and despawning them afterwords

Another

w/e video lol

15. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

Server will be down for migration to the new server, 30minutes to 1hr we will be down. ETA 4:00 PM EST we should be back online and with a better server :) Thanks for your understanding!

_Vyrus_ likes this.
  16. _Vyrus_

_Vyrus_ Lieutenant

Waiting patiently

17. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

Server is finally back up from a migration to the new system! and new things installed to the game including the CB commands and a nice large starter package when you use the cb:survival command

Also! A new Event Planet was injected into the map as well.

Introducing the "Death Arena" How many rounds can you make?? (Need atless 4 team members!)

20170913191358_1.jpg

18. Space Beagle

Space Beagle Captain

Well this change of servers didn't go so well for my project "exploring Voodoo2 universe while trying american server" :)
    Ping was really nice for NA server when I started 'alone on cold Loki' couple of days ago, around 120-130... but now after this change it's on NA standard for us/me from here, 190-200... so, will have to try something closer :(

I'm not criticizing or anything, it's just (maybe) a bit of useful info for you - It's for sure not the same for all europeans ;)
    BTW, I really liked that you have 'auto-alliance' for origins, that & good ping was main reason for me to try your version of Voodoo :)

19. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

the high ping might be due to all the updates and stuff we've had going on but the server seems to be stable now its in the state PA and 190-200 isnt to bad. I'll see if theres other locations i can have the server moved to thanks for the information.

20. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Commander

turns out our provider is having some minor issues with the connection path to AU for some reason they are working on it to try and make the ping better. Sorry! Space Beagle i hope you come back and play with us :(