The Lost City Of Sol-Exploration (Schwabenland)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Bakkur, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Bakkur

Bakkur Commander

Name: The Lost City Of Sol-Exploration (Schwabenland)
    Slots: 120
    EAC: Active

Server Location: Germany

Admin Ingame Name: Bakkur ,r_xizor
    Admin Forum contact: Bakkur

Offers donations or perks: No
    Infolink to donations: -n/a-
    Uses 3rd Party Tool: EAH

Savegame started with version: 6.4
    Mode: Survival
    Seed: 3031973
    MP Type: Scenario
    Scenario Name: The Lost City Of Sol-Exploration
    Scenario Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=947185338&searchtext=

Maximal Blueprint Spawn Class: 0 (unlimited)
    Allowed BP Types: ALL

Decay Time: 2
    (Time after which player-built structures without core or less than 10 blocks get removed when not visited)
    Wipe Time: 0
    (Time after which any player-built structures get removed when not visited)
    Protect Time: 2160
    (Time during which structures are offline protected)

Note:
    -All times are given in real time hours, 1h real time = approximately 24h in game
    -Timer counts down as long as the dedicated process is active - deactivated playfields do not stop the timer)

Maximum Structures per playfield: 200
    Antigrief Distance: 30m
    AntiGrief Zones: PvE
    AntiGrief Ore Distance: 30m
    AntiGrief Ore Zones: PvE

Max Block Count: Active
    (Max count for certain devices per vessel or structure, e.g. turrets, fixed weapons..)

Allow alliances between Origins: Yes
    (Yes = will allow alliances with or join factions from other Origins)
    Auto-allied within Origin: Yes
    (Yes = Factions of the same Origin are allied per default)
    FriendlyFire in PvP: No
    (Yes = will not damage any allied structure even in PvP. Will still hurt players)

Global Marketplace: Available

Difficulty settings

EscapePodContent: Easy
    PlayerProgression: Slower
    DegradationSpeed: Normal
    RadiationTemperature: Normal
    AmountOfOre: Normal
    NumberOfDeposits: Normal
    DroneBaseAttack: Hard
    DronePresence: High
    EnemySpawnRate: High
    AttackStrength: Medium
    ConstrCraftTime: Normal
    BpProdTime: Normal

Exploration Final Testing_2017-07-18_18-04-53.png Exploration Final Testing_2017-07-18_18-05-10.png

Zu Infos und Regeln siehe mehr dort
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Schwobenland

DISCLAIMER
    Verified Servers are neither run, nor owned by Eleon Game Studio staff, but are 100% driven by community members only (Owners). Eleon Game Studios only provides the dedicated server files for free. Any costs that results from 3rd party hosters are fully up to their individual contracts and offers. The VerifiedServer initiative does not offer compensation or other monetary gifts or other, similar advantages for the owners of such servers.

The owners are fully responsible what happens on their server(s) in terms of user management and world layout. If you do not agree with their administration, please file a complaint directly at their admins. Eleon Game Studios staff can not moderate or manage such complaints.

If you run into a game issue, please report this at our bug forums: http://empyriononline.com/forums/bugs.24/

Although the servers with the VerifiedServer lable have been chosen after a careful review, Eleon Games Studios can not be held responsible for bad behavior of either the owners or their admins towards their players - although this will lead to a removal of the VerifiedServer label. Same applies to update frequency of the server and technical issues that are not related to the game itself (aka "bugs").

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    GaryHendrix likes this.
  2. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

Coolio I will come visit !

3. Bakkur

Bakkur Commander

Great Piddelfoot i hope you like it ;-)

4. paperl

paperl Ensign

Ich spiele sehr gerne auf dem Schwabenland Server. Nicht nur das tolle Szenario ist toll sondern auch die Leute die höflich, zuvorkommend und hilfsbereit sind. Der Gamemaster des Servers ist kompetent und immer hilfsbereit. Ich werde gerne auf diesem Server weiterspielen solange es mir möglich ist. Danke an Bakkur und danke auch an Piddelfoot für die unermüdliche Arbeit und Einfallsreichtum.

5. Planlos

Planlos Ensign

Da kann ich meinen Vorredner nur beipflichten. Der Admin macht seine Sache super und die Community ist zum größten Teils ebenfalls super. Auch die Serverregeln stechen hervor. Bisher habe ich auf keinen anderen Server diese Reglung gesehn. Danke an euch alle.
    Daumen hoch.

6. Jinxeß

Jinxeß Ensign

The best Server in Empyrion!
    Da kann ich meinen Vorrednern nur zustimmen,
    habe auf allen belebten Servern gezockt und hier kleben geblieben.
    Weiter so!!! Daumen hoch :)))

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  7. Salorano

Salorano Ensign

German -> English scroll down

Hallo,

meine Vorredner haben es schon auf den Punkt gebracht. Was gibt es dort noch mehr zu sagen. Spitzenserver, nette Community und wenn es mal nen Prob gibt sind die Admins hilfreich zur Stelle.
    Ich kann nur jedem mal empfehlen bei uns reinzuschauen, es lohnt sich.

Grüße

Salorano

--------------------------

Hello,

The Posting above say anything. Nice Server, active Community. Admins wo helps fast if there was a Question or a Problem.
    I could say Only One:
    Test us you would not be dissapointed.

Greetings

Salorano

8. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

I have a specific update that needs to be done on the servers.

Theres been an issue with the planet that has the jump gate to the Lost City, Im not sure how I did it, I think I mixed an older file up or something but the planet with the gate ended up in the wrong spot, this planet should not have generated yet because of this so that shouldn't be an issue, but just incase it is check your save folder and if the planet Vyrdis has already generated then delete it from the save folder.

I have updated scenario on Steam so planet is in correct position, however the planet I have put the Spookabar on is a whole new planet.
    The Spookabar will now spawn as a crashed ship on this planet.
    The Spookabar has a 1.5 hour regen timer.
    The Spookabar is a modified Developers original Titan, updated by someone on workshop I forget there name of top of head.
    Then modified by me into a POI with a Red Alien core, its set to re-gen every 1.5 hours.

Planet Now should show up connected to two planets in the starter sector..

Server operators.
    WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.

Start Steam, update the scenario first.
    This will correct the files in the Original Lost City of Sol-Exploration folder.

For the Server, not sure of your set up, home or ISP, but all you need to do is make sure all original files of scenario, ie, whats in the 'Lost City of Sol-Exploration' folder are updated, like I explained above through steam.
    You can manually drop the folders in the dedicated server scenario folder also, delete the old ones first if doing it manually.

Then go to your servers SAVE folder and find the sector file folder.
    Open it and delete the sector file inside the folder.
    A new sector file will be written to the save when you start server next.

This is all you should need to do.

The game should then generate a new sector file, which will then place the new planet in the correct place for the spookabar crashed POI and it will also generate on the new sector file the correct position of the planet I had to move to get the sectors linked again.

Very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, big thanks to Creative Gaming Network for helping me track bugs down faster.

If you get stuck, give me a yell on Steam chat and I can run through it with you.

9. GaryHendrix

GaryHendrix Ensign

Toller Server mit einem coolen Scenario und einer freundlichen Community! Wir sind seit ca. ner Woche auf dem Server und fühlen uns hier sehr wohl. Werden wohl bald mal Kontakt aufnehmen (TS), da wir gern hier bleiben würden.

10. Bakkur

Bakkur Commander

Updated the Scenario this Morning
    Thanks Piddlefoot for visiting my Server i hope we will see you again to play with us

11. GaryHendrix

GaryHendrix Ensign

Hallo zusammen,
    die Entwickler haben eine Umfrage gestartet und bitten die Empyrion-Spieler um ihre Meinung. Es wird gefragt, welche der geplanten Features vorrangig entwickelt, und damit eher ins Spiel kommen sollen. Wer mitmachen will, hier ist der Link:
    http://survey.empyriongame.com/index.php/597715

12. Bakkur

Bakkur Commander

Wir haben einen neuen Admin "r_xizor" aufgrund inaktivität der bisherigen

13. GaryHendrix

GaryHendrix Ensign

Hallo Bakkur,
    kann man im Zusammenhang mit der angekündigten Alpha 7 schon sagen, was mit dem Server passiert? Bleibt das Scenario unverändert? Wird es einen kompletten Wipe geben? Verzeih mir meine Neugier ;) und mach bitte weiter so! Server ist top!

14. Bakkur

Bakkur Commander

Also bei Alpha 7 wird es einen Full wipe geben wie bei den Offiziellen Servern auch , und Piddlefoot hat für Alpha 7 etwas neues in Arbeit da es wieder viele Änderungen und Neuerungen im Gameplay sowie Content geben wird . Genaueres müsstest du ihn fragen was er vorhat aber werde seine Creation bevorzugen als nur ein beliebiges Mapset zu nehmen

Gruss Bakkur

GaryHendrix likes this.
  15. Arrclyde

Arrclyde Rear Admiral

Wenn ich alle Informationen richtig gelesen habe, finde ich den Server und die Einstellungen toll :)
    Was dagegen wenn ich mal ab Patch 7.x Official mal bei euch vorbei schaue?

16. Bakkur

Bakkur Commander

gerne kannst jederzeit Vorbeischauen die Leute auf dem Server beissen nicht und sind Hilfsbereit

17. Arrclyde

Arrclyde Rear Admiral

Nur noch eine oder zwei kurz Verständnisfrage.

1. Bei den erlaubten Blueprints, gibt es dabei wirklich keine Größenbegrenzung?
    2. Wipe Time: 0 & Protect Time: 2160, bedeutet ihr löscht nichts auch bei längerer Abwesenheit nicht, und Offline Protection läuft (wenn das Stunden sind) gute 90 Tage? Das finde ich sehr Gelegenheitsspieler freundlich und damit sehr gut.

Wie ist das Gleichgewicht zwischen PvP-playfields und PvE-playfields? Die Sternenkarte finde ich schon mal sehr interessant. Macht Lust aufs erkunden, und ein Szenario von piddlefoot ist natürlich ein großes Plus :-D.

18. Bakkur

Bakkur Commander

Zu 1 keine begrenzung was größe angeht nur waffen Limitierung ist aktiv um Exesse zu verhindern
    Zu 2 Ich lösche keine Strukturen von Spielern und die 90 Tage gibt einem ein gerütteltes Maß an Sicherheit

PvP und PvE Planeten waren in dem Scenario sehr ausgewogen nur wie beschrieben ist PvP nur gestattet wenn sich Gruppen oder Spieler sich gegenseitig den Krieg erklären , es hat immer wieder mal kleinere Diskussionen deswegen gegeben aber im grossen und ganzen halten sich die Spieler daran . Und wenn es mal jemand nicht tut dem erkläre ich es IMMER wieder GERNE ;-)

ZU Update 7 ich weiss von Piddlefoot das er zu diesem Großem Release wieder was Neues am Start hat , was genau er vorhat "Schulterzuck" ich weiss nur es soll GROSSartig werden hehe

19. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

So Ive been so busy for the SP version 7.0 update I haven't had time to update the MP version yet but it should be updated within a week of 7 going live.

The updated version will have the zirax homeworld and an endgame added to it.

It will require a full new game to run though when it comes, so I would just update it to current version for now, and keep playing same save until the update comes out in a week or so for the MP version of this scenario.

Glad you guys are enjoying it.

20. 1Satsuka

1Satsuka Ensign

Hi. When do you update the server to the 7.0.1?