PLZ Retest and Re-Report Vessel control issue

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Nautius, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Nautius

Nautius Ensign

I am having the same issue in creative mode. As soon as I take my cv into the atmosphere of a planet, the ship starts spinning. When I try to reload a previous save, the game overwrites that last good save with the latest spinning ship save. Very frustrating.

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    I don't think this has anything to do with what is reported in the original post.

Either way though please supply a copy of the save game the issue happens in & tell us exactly what needs to be done step by step to reliably trigger what you are experiencing so we have something to examine:

How to attach a save game to a report:
    Go to:
    For SP or Co-op:
    Right click on "Empyrion" in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse > Saves > Games
    or: SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Games

For MP:
    Right click on "Empyrion - Dedicated Server" in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse > Saves > Games
    or: SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\Saves\Games
    1. Right click on the save folder & place your mouse cursor over 'Send to' create a compressed copy of it (or use winzip or 7zip)
    2. Drag & drop a copy in your reply box or use the upload a file option on the forum.
    3. If the folder is too large use a file hosting site like mediafire, dropbox or google drive & add a share link to it
    4. If you are sending us the info via an email please add a share link to the file or files you have uploaded

====

Moved posts to separate thread from here https://empyriononline.com/threads/...ins-when-parked-outside-home-base-8356.99367/

Germanicus likes this.