Not a bug View changes when exiting vessel.

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Evolvei, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Evolvei

Evolvei Commander

Single Player Survival

I enter SV in first person view.
    When I exit SV I am in third person view instead of staying in first person view.

2. krazzykid2006

krazzykid2006 Rear Admiral

Were you flying the vessel in first person or third person?
    If you were flying in third person then your character will be in third person when you exit. There is only one view state for everything.

If you were flying in first person but then exit into third person without switching it then that is definitely a bug.
    If this is truly the case do you have any reproduction steps? This doesn't happen to me at all.

3. Evolvei

Evolvei Commander

Sorry my mistake, I have been flying in 3rd person. I thought it used to auto switch back to 1st person view when i exited cockpit and now does not.

Did it used to keep the character view setting?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  4. krazzykid2006

krazzykid2006 Rear Admiral

Nope. It's always been one global setting.
    I really wish they will change that one day too.

I would like it to remember player and vessels independently AND also save each ship on it's own. Some ships of mine I like to use first person only and others are third only. If it remembered I wouldn't have to do so much switching back and forth.

Little quality of life things like this can really change your experience with the game. It would be real nice if the developers did a major update that was just small QOL things like this. I would love that so much. One day.....