Voice chat - only in the vicinity

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bbk.3164, Feb 21, 2018.

1. bbk.3164

bbk.3164 Commander

Once I already offered this, but the developers answered - "not now" ...
    Let me repeat:

I propose to enter VOICE for multiplayer, namely:
    * When the players are very close - in the radius of the display on the minimap (this is an approximate radius of 250 - 300 meters) - they MAY communicate in a voice between themselves (other players (at a greater distance) - CAN NOT HEAR them, but if - the third player will be approached closer - then the volume of voices will increase (!).

This is VERY CONVENIENT - for example - to greet a wandering traveler, or to scare off a marauder.

For factions - please consider - to create a permanent voice connection when the player is online, while - it does not matter how far the players are from each other (though in another sector of the galaxy).

This is an analog of DISKORD, OR TEAMSPEAK

OwlBreck likes this.
  2. josé Ramone

josé Ramone Ensign

When will the voice in the game because your game is really great, the voice is missing to know how to make Roplay because having to speak with Discord really bad?

3. IndigoWyrd

IndigoWyrd Rear Admiral

How about... a hand-held Radio for voice chatting. The Forest (another Unity-build games) has a Walkie-Talkie, which is fantastic for voice-chatting. It also requires it to be equipped to voice chat, which gives a great, realistic feel. For vehicles and bases, a simple Radio device would be sufficient to provide this same kind of function and realistic feel.

OwlBreck likes this.