CURRENTLY not reproducible Vs that are docked to a CV can be dislodged upon reload of playfield or transfer between playfields.

Discussion in 'Currently not reproducible' started by -AKEVA-BANSHEE-, Jun 11, 2021.

1. -AKEVA-BANSHEE-

-AKEVA-BANSHEE- Lieutenant

Build:3376
    Mode:survivval
    Mode: Dedicated Servers and Singleplayer

Instance #1
    SERVER NAME:Broken Eden 1.5
    SEED-ID:159659
    Default random seed no configs, no scenario.

Instance #2
    SERVER NAME:Broken Eden 1.5 Test
    SEED-ID:159659
    Project Eden Test version. No configs.

Instance #3
    MODE:Singleplayer
    SEED:16785
    Default Random Seed, No configs No Scenario.

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:No, but also happens on a modified playfield as well.

Reproducibility:Iconsistant.
    Severity:Major

Type:SV Docked to CV

Summary:SVs that are docked to a CV can be dislodged upon reload of playfield or transfer between playfields. Happens roughly every 3 hours, but still inconsistently.

Description:SVs docked to CVs can become dislodged upon transferring of playfields or reloading of playfields and remain docked and cannot be dislodged or undocked. Can become lodge inside CVs or 2km away and even left behind still docked and become unable to be interacted with. Has happened on 3 separate games since 3376 launched.

Steps to Reproduce:
    Spawn a CV
    Spawn a SV.
    Dock SV to CV
    Just keep repeating until it happens. It will.
    Either warp to another playfield or reload the playfield.

See attached Screenshot and use attached .epb files Make sure to turn off Rum Runner signals and close/raise entry ramps and shutters when testing.

Disclaimer: Broken Eden is a branding name for Spanj Gaming Servers. Savegames can be requested from him.

Attached Files:

2. Inappropriate

Inappropriate Captain

3. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

Will keep an eye on this. I thought it was fixed. I have not encountered yet since it was announced as fixed. All my ships remain docked in their respective docking positions. I have changed multiple sectors and between warp everything remains where docked. Each play session lasts no more than an hour though.

4. -AKEVA-BANSHEE-

I had thought about responding in that thread, but I decided against it. The SVs in this bug are not triggering the motion sensors. I mean I currently have this issue with another CV that I cannot link the .ebp file to. I have had this issue with the rum runner several times, but it also happens with my large CV and if the motion sensor in the flight bay is triggered a LCD in the cockpit is tuned on. Something I rigged up to make sure I don't fly off with unseated faction mates lol. I am sure this is a different issue.

5. Pantera

Pantera Administrator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    I'm afraid nothing happens when I try this.
    Can you reproduce it yourself away from the server it happens on on your own dedi ?

KRanKO5 likes this.
  6. -AKEVA-BANSHEE-

I don't have any other servers accessible that I can do testing on.