Wasted an hour trying to find Survival Constructor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DarnitKlinda, Jan 13, 2021.

1. DarnitKlinda

DarnitKlinda Ensign

Didn't spawn in the pod. Checked every surrounding POI, don't have a notification or any GUI HUD display pointing me to it. Checked everything within 1500m of my pod landing site, took about an hour or two, quite a few deaths, managed to score 300 of all the ores while I scoured.
    Now I'm looking up how to spawn it in, because it isn't here. And it's necessary.
    Is this a known bug? Why is it not in the pod? Why isn't there a HUD guiding arrow, guiding me to it?
    This feels bad, I'm very frustrated.

My suggestion is to either introduce a guiding arrow, bake in the POI guidance arrow to the survival constructor, or put it back in the pod. I've wasted quite a bit of time looking, so hopefully I can write that off to be a bug.

2. Spoon

Spoon Captain

Welcome to the forum mate.
    I may be mis-reading your post but the Survival Constructor is part of your suit and can be found at the top right of the player's inventory.
    The Portable Constructor can be made in the Survival Constructor, using 1 Iron Ore
    You can manually mark these on the map if you require.

3. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    In case you are new to the game (what I read from your post), I suggest to give the Tutorial (selectr from main menu) a go - most of the basic functionality is explained there ;)