Welcome to server without glass.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dukeklevenski, Aug 6, 2020.

?

Iam for the...

1. brick!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. creativity!

100.0%
  1. dukeklevenski

dukeklevenski Ensign

Hi! My name is Duke.
    I played Empyrion for a while and i admit that all the pawning players use glass multilayered ships. These ships are pretty cool, and you are unstoppable... But they look like black brick... And game become "Black Brick Duels". We came here to feel the taste of intergalactic adventures and sudden discoveries, to admire systems and unusual worlds ... To stay on the verge of death to be able to get out of the situation in a space battle ... In the workshop there are 92,000 models of incredible ships created by awesome artists, but all of them are not make sense as long as there is black brick. I'm a little tired of this and I created a powerful dedicated server on which there will be no black bricks, but there will be all the variety of the workshop, because it was for these ships that this game was created, as I think. I have already begun to quietly pick out the files and figure out what's what. With the release of version 1.0, I invite you to my server, start playing in a rich and updated universe without bricks. We have the main PVE scenario as well as special plot zones of PVP arenas, which we will try to work on in the near future to make them more interesting. p16.jpg

StyxAnnihilator likes this.
  2. dukeklevenski

dukeklevenski Ensign

Servers:
    EU - Netherlands
    MAIN SERVER Empyria EASY PVE+P
    24/7 Dedicated server with Intel Xeon E3-1270 and 16GB RAM

US - New York
    MAIN SERVER USA Empyria EASY PVE+P
    24/7 Dedicated server with 24 core and 128GB RAM, 10GbPort

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/4nUDUB5