What do you like most about Empyrion?

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by EleonGameStudios, Nov 29, 2016.

1. michaelhartman89

Npc's crews, slaves, employees, employers, LEO's, pirates and npc factions are what is going to make this game the greatest game ever made!

I agree with everything you said. I cant wait to see a city populated with civilians walking around doing daily tasks. It'll take me back to my days playing KOTOR, Fable, and Mass Effect for hours on end.

The worlds are so immersive when everyday people are walking around performing tasks or chores with dialogue. I love interacting with npc's and discovering little pieces of lore and current events in the universe.

Empyrion needs this to build the lore of the universe. I believe enough RPG gamers and story driven gamers have fell in love with Empyrion for its potential to be a beautiful immersive experience in a time period we'll never get to live in.

This is the closest I'll ever get to travelling the stars, so I'm in it for the long haul and I want this game to be successful.

The cool part is we get to influence the design of the game and suggest features for the devs to build a unique experience the favors multiple genres.

binhthuy71, Tyrax Lightning and Neal like this.
  2. Neal

Neal Captain

I can only agree with everything you said!

THIS! So much THIS!
    I don't care about shooting at other players or raiding POIs or do stuff like that, but the sheer scope this game will have some day is almost mindblowing!
    Imagine the freedom to fly anywhere you want, discover ancient secrets, visit an crowded Alien Starbase, or just standing on a planet orbiting a distant star.
    One expression: sense of wonder.
    That's the game i always wanted to have.

3. michaelhartman89

I agree 100%, thats why I think the scenario editor, custom planets and workshop are gonna be HUGE in the future. Maybe someday they can have several of these scenarios running in the same instance in one continuous universe.

I had a lot of fun on most of them; @piddlefoot and @RexXxuS have really fun scenarios.

4. michaelhartman89

Games especially survival games have progressed in quantity and multiplayer, but are lacking in quality story driven content.

It's sad to see the Battlefield/Call of duty style multiplayer games and Ark survival games neglecting story in return for deathmatch FPS gameplayand sandbox survival only.

I don't buy into yearly franchises anymore, because I hate cookie cutter games.

Halo is a great franchise that stuck to lore, and offers a great campaign and multiplayer.

I haven't bothered with Destiny since about 3-4 weeks after the original release. What we got was a weak storyline. It was in bits and pieces, neglected, just to put the best possible multiplayer experience for all the "10 second Tom's out there". I tried a couple raids and gave up after that to pick up some more RPG's.

Skyrim, great game, great story, although a little bloated at times. I love that game even though I'll probably never pick it up again.

A great example of a sandbox game with a fantastic storyline is Red Dead Redemption. It is by far the best game I have ever played!

There has to be a good balance between action and quality content. Building your character and bonding with him in a way that you are living your life through him is what only a few games truly manage to achieve.

If we have a system where we can do more than build, fight and survive, then Empyrion will exceed in doing what Arma 3, Space Engineers, Ark, Rust, The Forest, 7 days to die and so many others couldn't achieve.

I want to see diverse factions and a world that comes alive when you explore it.

I want to be able to hire employees and soldiers and delegate them. I want to run my own corporation and explore the universe while building an Empire.

I want to learn more about this universe and see cool player creations and unique environments.

This is what I really want from Empyrion. A chance to live life through a different persons point of view in a galaxy like Star Wars, where we can throw out science a bit and just enjoy the magnificent space opera that Empyrion is.

Until then I will continuously push for story based content that enriches the universe of EGS.

SORRY about the long message, I am passionate about the game!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    jmtc, rucky, ion_storm and 2 others like this.
  5. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

This one is a bad idea. Trolls & Griefers would build barebones SVs & CVs & intentionally fly a SV into every Sun in the Server to destroy them on purpose so no one could ever have any Suns. :(

I like the rest of the Post.

Also make sure the Pin Number is NOT 0000, that Pin Number sets that Item to Public.

Neal likes this.
  6. xXDeathXx

xXDeathXx Lieutenant

Yea i see your point on this for sure, just be fun if someone mistakes, I guess i watch to much Sci-Fi lol

I tried to lock a container but others seen the code, is there something else that i'd need to do ? or is the code thing a special to make the box do different things? still knew on that part of the game.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  7. Neal

Neal Captain

Just a short question.
    Is it possible to have the door asking eveyone for the code, including myself?

8. ion_storm

ion_storm Commander

I see what You want... :D But no, the stupid smart door will continue to open for You... :mad:

Tyrax Lightning and Neal like this.
  9. Tyrax Lightning

As best as I know, 0000 means "Public", every other Number means "Locked". I'm currently very fuzzy about how it works alongside Factions. Also if your Creation the Box is in is set to Private & the Box is set to Private & it's locked with a Code yet others access it freely, I think this is Bug Report Worthy. (& I also hope a Hacker didn't sneak a Keylogger into your Computer & get your Code from that for no other reason then to just have a cheater advantage in a freaking game... it's retarded that there's peeps out there capable of such juvenile behavior.)

10. Fienyx

Fienyx Lieutenant

Afaik, it doesn't lock from faction members.

11. ☣.C.H.U.D.☣

☣.C.H.U.D.☣ Commander

The locking/CP Menu/Factions are a Joke in this game

Control Panel -
    -Can be accessed from anywhere (lame,should be from Console Deco only with Password,It is your ship)

Locking -
    -If you are in a Faction you can see all the Lock codes on CP (lame)

Factions -
    -Faction owns everything you worked hard for (unless you are set to Officer)
    -Faction Leaders can steal your ships by kicking you out of the faction (Trolls and griefers paradise)

12. ☣.C.H.U.D.☣

☣.C.H.U.D.☣ Commander

YOu can put your Ship on Private and put a Lock code on the doors.
    But if they are in your faction they see it all

13. Tyrax Lightning

Agreed. I think in the future, Faction Code will need much more overhaul. I also still keep hearing about times when Factions get Corrupt or go kablooey for seemingly no reason at all whatsoever... which can make one wonder if the Faction Coding has no shortage of Instability in it.

14. ion_storm

ion_storm Commander

It doesn't help... The door will still auto-open for You... He wants to be annoyed to enter a code every time... That's how stupid this entire auto-door shit becomes already...

binhthuy71 and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  15. binhthuy71

binhthuy71 Captain

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind was released 15 years ago. People still play it because it 's a great game that's been enriched by community produced mods. The works that EGS players have produced with the available tools are already great, more tools will enable creative people to do even more exciting things.

rucky, Neal, Jᴧgᴧ and 3 others like this.
  16. Neal

Neal Captain

I wouldn't say annoyed, but it would be really cool for RPG reasons, like adding a code to a critical area of a Base or ship and stuff like that.

Maverick241, jmtc and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  17. jonhwixcedgamer

do be honest there can be alot of add en fix.
    i do love the game.it hard end awsame but enemys are way overpower at bases.

what i like.i made a ship enter orbit.i took out the small vessel en got in killed the enemy en blow the ship from the inside.i blow up there gas:).

wished en adds.

1 what about some new planets.like it whas a human world.but when we drop by everywhare you look infestes or mutated humans.like a flood parasite made them a host.you see allof of diffrent human infection.like from helo the game.the parasites in the game helo called floods.

2 i wish find some prisoners i enemy bases.make friends en make a solo clan for solo play invate those AI poeple to join my battle.

3 i wish some more stuff to build.guns weapons explosive.

4 i wish some resources can be beter farm.

5.i what to use some cumputer it self in game.like deco console.those thing or good to control you base defence.

deco console 1 sentry only aim on ground enemy only or all enemy on grounds.

deco console 2 all aa guns shoot ship out sky.

bla bla.

6 the spawn becon of the enemy need to be limet.
    i made a video today about the secreat drone base.it look me 1 hour 35 minuts to take it out.became of unlimed respawn.it take more rrs then the faluw of the base it self.

6.add planet more more.

7 i play this game but i also expext when i explore i need to find intel.like the infested mind what the hell are thos things.what if you add in diffrent enemy or intel computer we need to hack it of course.try to find info.
    lvl 1 warriors small arrmor lvl 1 gun minigun.whare they come from.it need to be like a exlore game also.

if you add my wish 1 day.you add new world all poeple end human are infested.but by what?.enter some bases.clean it find intel.we can find some video what happend.not 1 but a few at least.we see the video tape how they got attack what go whong.how the parisite worm of flood infect the homan host how they turn into this awfale zombie en how they mutate.

we may find some underground recherch base.
    they we find the truth.what happend we will find some more video from a proforsor sandra female.they lost control or they escape.but how do those worms or parsite flood control a host?.somewhare in thet center must be intel.how they mutat.

1 this all wil give poeple more option to play
    2 this wil give poeple more eger to play.
    3 poeple what also know how en way.thet wy is emptriom galatice survival.
    explore craft build en survival game.

if you add this all.im sure this give poeple what to play this game.this game then beat ark survival :).

i whanna geruik AI in solo.moee buils guns en resources

like obsidian.what to you think of these ideas ?let me know.

add biger world add vessel in spance i realy realy love to enter orbit attack the enemy vessel.en attack from the inside.

fix.

add a limet to enemy spawn becons.

creators of this game i realy whant you sub this replayi whanna know you think of these ideas.

you whant more let me know:)