What the heck... Elevators!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grymme, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Grymme

Grymme Ensign

What have you done too the elevators now?
    They worked decent before but now they are completly dorked.
    The lock in or whatever you made the char do makes me sick, it tryes to turn the avatar around and if i try keep it from not turning the the whole screen starts to shake.
    And no i dont want to be turned around i want to go down/up my way so i dont get shoot by the npc trying to kill me in the other end.
    And take the derelict ship for ie, the elevator makes you go with the back inside a room right into a waiting overlord, several odd behevaior passings there now with the new wierdo elevator behaviour!

Please put em back as they where, it was fine!
    Regards
    Seasick Spacetraveler

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  2. TwitchyJ

TwitchyJ Commander

I don't know what they were thinking.
    It's one of the worst implementations of an idea I've seen in a while by this game.

I personality think it should all be reverted.

Grymme likes this.
  3. Aaron(Wakfu)

Aaron(Wakfu) Commander

i noticed this too, when you approach and touch it it SNAPS to inside. like snap to border when moving windows around a screen. and the movement is soooooooo wonky. especially since C is the key to go down which is also to crouch lol. its horrible! i think they intended to fix the fact you could mvoe so freely whle in the block and get off centered and stop you from going up or down. but it hasnt worked out well.

4. Greystar

Greystar Ensign

This fix does need reverted, it's really, really annoying and I think was completely unnecessary.