What will trigger the 1st story mission?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by japp_02, Jun 20, 2021.

1. japp_02

japp_02 Commander

I have transfered my vehicles and containers in a new started game, then I've completed the Robinson Protocoll nr.1, but deactivated the RP nr.2. Now I'm waiting for the 1st story mission to trigger the start, the PDA Log says 'the game will activate the mission', I fly around discovering ressources and wreckages but the story missions won't start. What do I need to do?

Thanks,

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Do you see a yellow marker for the Damaged Com Station?

Germanicus likes this.
  3. japp_02

japp_02 Commander

No, I have been on the Com Station, but the marker was white, there is a device with a yellow triangle, if I interact it gives the dialogue "Error...Error...Error...". I have no white mission instructions onscreen on the lower right (as it usually does if I have an active mission), the 'Tales of the Past' which is the 1st chapter is still not active, and I cannot activate it manually, there is a yellow line saying: "Mission will be activated by the game".
    I will try to get some good distance and return near the Com Station.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  4. japp_02

japp_02 Commander

Ok, it works now, I had to do the 'Robinson Protocoll II' which took me 5 seconds to skip the detector build after which I have the yellow marker for the Com Station. That's it probably for the mission start :)

Germanicus likes this.
  5. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Thx for the description. I am afraid there is no good workaround yet for playing RP1 and deactivating RP2 (technically there is no trigger so I have to assume that if someone play RPI he will also play RPII or skip RPI right away).

Germanicus likes this.