Where is my minefield??

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by Sort, May 15, 2019.

1. Sort

Sort Ensign

I havent played all that long but im on my third start just because i wanted to get most things right in a completed game.
    Solo and nothing fancy on the settings except weight limit.
    Anyways i tend to fiddle around and not get off the planet before im like lvl 24-25, doing all the quests spawning in my hauler "shockwave" that i designed for carrying a HW if that ever gets in game. Other than that its tilted in its parked state to use forward and upwards thrust for takeoff.

Anyways i do all the quests till i get the "goto space" one and stock up the shockwave (thirsty as hell) and takeoff.. Mission finishes and i get the whole minefield mission started.

Only there is no minefield on map nor anywhere inside asteroid belt. I started on regular planet with atmosphere, "Ghorn" is the name of it.

Whats gone wrong? no updates or mods etc from start to stuck.

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Open the console and type "map" (without the quotes).

You can use "map hide" to hide everything after you find it.

Sort likes this.
  3. Sort

Sort Ensign

Thanks, that worked for the minefield.. Got the teleporter activated and all.

But it takes me to empty space on the other side of the planet, about 11km from minefield with just a task to "use teleporter" Well i sorta tried spacewalking back but got too clos to planet.. reentry in a spacesuit with justa couple of broken legs aint so bad.

Luckily i saved a backup. But.. same question only Wheres my teleporter.. well and the big ship.

4. Sort

Sort Ensign

Looaded the whole thing back up, from takeoff from planet, cmd finding the minefield (no idea why im not tasked to fiddle with the warpdrive)
    Going into the control base, flipping the switches, using the teleporter...

It just sends me to empty space sadly, did the cmd thing again and theres just no derelect ship in orbit anywhere.

Should i just plunder that SV and minefield in general and go back to planet before i do the teleport part?

5. IndigoWyrd

IndigoWyrd Rear Admiral

I’ve run into I can’t tell you how many broken scenarios. Last night was the first time I’ve ever gotten Totally Overpowered to work correctly from beginning to end.

6. Sort

Sort Ensign

Well i did it all in correct order and had the PDA tell me how awesome i was at every turn. I can build my own starwars dreadnaught from stored junk ny now, but i cant find the damned mining ship.
    Took the advice from discord and updated to alpha 10, but that didnt make a difference.

Whats that blurry gun btw? looks 1911 from the ejector port but hard to tell?