WIP Tempered Eden (Reforge eden with customized configs)

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by JupiterVessel Corp, Jan 10, 2021.

1. JupiterVessel Corp

JupiterVessel Corp Commander

I am posting this so see how much support their is for my project. Its a lot of work for goals and I do not want to put in all this work if their isn't a demand or want for it. So comment down below and talk about it to show me.

I have already started working on theses.

Also these goals are in no way saying RE is bad but This will be some thing in between that and vanilla

Goals.

1. The range of weapons in empyrion is bad. When you got get with in 60m of a drone to shoot it with this high tech pulse rifle. That is bow an arrow range. All ranges and rof will be redone. This include ships and bases. You will no longer feel like your sword fighting with ships of advance tech.

2. warp and scanner ranges will be increased.

3.Their will be many other changes along the way, I plan for new devices too such as a more powerful thruster for large cv ships, or a special detector for an sv that can scan an entire planet in burst at cost of cpu of course.

This is so alpha I am not doing a public release yet. If yall show me a desire for this I will keep working on it and will release this year.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  2. JupiterVessel Corp

JupiterVessel Corp Commander

I updated the goals above I no long plan on messing with cpu , thruster output, or block mass. It will mainly be change the way cimabt works

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021