Workshop Builds by Combat Effective Designs

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Chief_Rockie, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

What’s up Gaming Warriors!

I have been overhauling my old blueprints and even creating new ones for my Fictitious role playing manufacture company, C.E.D.(Combat Effective Designs).

All designs will follow the Company Ethos.
    • Integrity is the foundation of the company; designing and building equipment and vessels that are reliable.
    • CED believes in purpose built craft and equipment with a focus on industrial and military applications. If it is capable of everything it excels at nothing.
    • Function over form is critical. Rough and tough will provide more use than pretty and sleek.
    • No designs will be considered complete until flight tests, load tests and combat functionality tests(required for military equipment and vessels) are completed to a satisfactory degree.

The ethos is pretty straight forward, as my builds will focus on PvE role play military and industrious equipment and vessels and some PvP specific builds.

This thread will contain my videos and links to my Workshop Builds. I hope to at a minimum get one workshop build uploaded and released once a month on the first Sunday of the month.

Follow me on Youtube:
    www.youtube.com/Chief_Rockie

Join me on the Obsidian Syndicate Community discord!
    https://discord.gg/g4B2hGb

Chief_Rockie's Discord:
    @Chief_Rockie#4927

Chief_Rockie’s Steam:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chief_Rockie

KRanKO5 and bluemax151 like this.
  2. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Combat Effective Designs Presents..........

The Light Logistics Craft One Zion, is a light cheap Starter CV built to quickly get players, supplies and their equipment off of starter planets. Made only from the essential items needed to help you become a star fairing astronaut early. Visit and subscribe to this Design on the Steam Workshop Steam Workshop::LLC-1 Zion (steamcommunity.com)

KRanKO5 and Foofaspoon like this.
  3. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Combat Effective Designs Presents.......... The Hover/Utility Model 4 Or HY-4 Fusa, is a light HV hover bike built for very early exploring. This craft is available early and can easily be spawned in with just mining surface bearings and trees from the surrounding areas. Visit and subscribe to this Design on the Steam Workshop Steam Workshop::HY-4 Fusa (steamcommunity.com)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    KRanKO5 likes this.
  4. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Outpost Alpha is a very early game starting base. It is designed to be easy to spawn within the few first hours of the game and provide shelter, protection and sustainability to grow. This design is cheap and small but meant to be grown out into any direct player wants. The goal of the Out Post is to provide the initial storage, protection, production or food and materials.

Visit and subscribe to this Design on the Steam Workshop
    Steam Workshop::Outpost Alpha (steamcommunity.com)

KRanKO5 likes this.
  5. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

The Reconnaissance Craft Model 1 Or R-1 SpyderByte, is a light cheap SV built for early game and easy accessibility to space. Made as scout/recon craft, it has the ability to assist longer duration mapping and orienteering of area’s for resources or exploration. With pilot and two passenger seats, it is ideal for CO-OP game play on early game play.

Visit and subscribe to this Design on the Steam Workshop
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1804016429

KRanKO5 likes this.
  6. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Combat Effective Designs Presents.............

The HY-2 (Hover Utility) Little Devil Type DX is an upgraded version of the original HY2 Little Devil. It still remains Small, lite, cheap, and very fast. This design fits a need for disposable, but useful, early game HV for harvesting, drilling ores and hauling resources. It’s small size allows it to fit in almost any small hole, base and be carried by almost any type of and size CV and even SV’s.

Visit and subscribe to this Design on the Steam
    Steam Workshop::HY-2 Little Devil Type DX (Early and Cheap Multi-purpose HV) (steamcommunity.com)