WorldWarGaming - CustomMods - AllPvP - Growing Community

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by SixxGunZ, Apr 19, 2019.

1. SixxGunZ

SixxGunZ Commander

Welcome to World War Gaming!!!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/NH4TQkQ

Mode: Survival
    Random Generated Solar System
    Maximal Blueprint Spawn Class: 5
    Allowed BP Types: ALL (owned, subscribed, stock)

Search for WorldWarGaming in the game server list or connect here:
    steam://connect/192.95.33.89:30001

We are a simple community and are ready to Make Empyrion Great Again with a great selection of custom mods to help ease the daily grind and get you a little more interested in doing what you want to do in game. Succeed.

We are looking for like minded players who are willing to go through random periods of craziness when mods are being tested, planets may be destroyed, players may have to migrate out of systems with rapid haste.... and even the worst possibility a simple mind could fathom... the loss... of a... ship.

It's true people, this may happen. But rest assured, with our custom mod features this will be of no problem for WWG.

We know the hardships. And we know the struggle.

That's why we are here to Make Empyrion Great Again and Again every server wipe.
    StarterHV's for everyone.:
    I'm Just keepin it real, cuz even I don't walk anywhere unless i want to and neither should you.
    sos:starterhv

StarterSV's:
    Yea we got that also at level 5. Why so early? Because my citizens don't walk anywhere. And I mean not anywhere. And I put a big Emphasis on anywhere. Believe me. Anywhere folks. We make stuff happen around here and your entertainment is not out of bounds.
    sos:startersv

New Player Starter Pack Mods:
    We're gonna put some cash in your pocket to get your empire started. Then we're gonna put some furniture in there with some useful tools. Get to work you legend.
    cb:survival
    sos: pack

Virtual Backpack Mod:
    We got that too. Matter of fact - it's only useable in trade station orbits past level 5.
    sos:bp

Custom Item Shop Mod:
    Of course we have a custom item shop in game. And lemme tell you, it's the best. When I say its the best, believe me. It is. THE. Best. All items come in standard stack amounts, either seperately or in bundled packages. And the Best part about this folks is the currency. We use in game credits. I know right, its the best.
    sos:items

Custom Ship Shop Mod:
    Let me introduce you to my custom Ship Shop. Lemme tell ya, it's gonna be great. The biggest and hugest ship shop out there. We're gonna build this one. We're gonna build it right. We're gonna finish adding some ships. And we're gonna make it great.
    sos:ships

Discovery List Mod:
    Yea. Exploration and bragging rights. We built it. And now, you can enjoy what it feels like to see who discovered the planets you visited first. You can also see when you discovered a visited playfield for personal records
    disc:info
    disc:self

All WWG Game Server Rules:
    No Racism/Bigotry/Extremely Foul Language.
    No Exploits or Hacks Period. These are perma ban issues.
    No Extreme Griefing - i.e. raiding the same base every day, griefing someone in a trade station.

Bickering clans that poke and prod each other to constantly create drama will be ignored unless our main 2 rules are broken as everything will be considered extreme...

Depending on the severity of your actions you will get a warning or simply a permanent ban for breaking any rules.

DEDICATED SERVER SPECS:
    CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270v6 - 4c/8t - 3.8 GHz/4.2 GHz
    RAM: 64GB DDR4 ECC 2400 MHz
    DISKS: 2x 450 SSD NVME - Soft Raid
    Public network card: 1 Gbps
    Up to 500GB of DDOS Protection - Custom UDP/TCP firewall (3 Firewalls in total)

DISCLAIMER

Private Servers are neither run, nor owned by Eleon Game Studio staff, but are 100% driven by community members only (Owners). Eleon Game Studios only provides the dedicated server files for free. Any costs that results from 3rd party hosters are fully up to their individual contracts and offers.

Private Server Owners are responsible for what happens on their server(s) in terms of user management and galaxy layout. If you do not agree with their administration, please file a complaint directly with the Private Servers Owner you are playing on. Eleon Game Studios staff does not moderate or manage any such complaints for Private Servers and has no official ties with any Private Server Group.

If you run into a game specific issue, please report this at Eleons bug forums: http://empyriononline.com/forums/bugs.24/

Although Private Servers are running copies of Empyrion: Galactic Survival, Eleon Games Studios will not be held responsible for bad behavior of either the Private Server Owners or their Private Server Admins towards their players. The same applies to update frequency of the server and technical issues that are not related to the game itself (aka "bugs") as Private Server Owners do not control how the game mechanics are controlled or how the game code controls anything.