Challenge zerog challenge 012 RPG CV

Discussion in 'Projects and Challenges' started by JupiterVessel Corp, Jan 9, 2021.

1. JupiterVessel Corp

JupiterVessel Corp Commander

challenge 012

Due date is Feb 10th

Vanilla or reforge is allowed. #please label on your submission which it is. Please consider label it in the name of it in steam to include the word reforge or re.

Build a cv as detailed as possible, Take your time show me your creativity. Don't forget lcds I know their not fun. Their are plenty of pre made ones out their to use if your lazy like me. They really do finish off the build very nicely.

Role play, What does that mean. Make sure your ship as a correct size crew and facilities to fully support them. You do not have to use crew blocks.

No bigger then size class 10

Thrusters must not be hidden

Weight and vol + cpu compliant

If you have any questions concerning the challenge tag me or pm me.
    Submit your builds here on this thread or at the zerog discord https://discord.gg/Y6uRRYe
    Feel free to join us on the zerg discord. We would love to hear from you. And every month we vote on the next month's zerog challenge

dpburke2 likes this.
  2. woowoo

woowoo Captain

Here is the CV I'm using on official eu server so it's vanilla, it's not very detailed but I made it with roleplay in mind, it has everything needed for a crew, it's really compact so the use of lcd is limited to two 3d HUDs.

It's a high end CV, it can take any NPC ship or POI, it has powerful thrust (60 m/s² empty, 50+ full ammo, 40+ all containers full) and great manoeuvrability for its weight, it has 2 hangars for small vessels, large storage (4 x 320 k ore, 2 x 240k ammo, 1 x 120k general, 1 x 16k general).
    It's meant to be used exclusively in space even if it can land on bottom canopy, it has no landing pads.
    It has 8 cockpits, 3 in each canopy, 2 in machine room, one backward for mining or to skip rotation.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2375823365&searchtext=

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  3. krosbonez

krosbonez Lieutenant

4. JupiterVessel Corp

JupiterVessel Corp Commander

That is exactly what the challenge was about. It is very nice little ship. Thanks for partiapteing. I encourage you to join our discord, We have a youtuber that goes through all the ships after the challenge is over, He posts over their when he does the vedio live and when he uploads it. Again very nice work

dpburke2 and krosbonez like this.
  5. Noob42

Noob42 Lieutenant

6. Jorgodan

Jorgodan Commander

I'll add my result from the last multiplayer round as a contribution to the competition.
    It wasn't designed specifically for the challenge, but it fits perfectly.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2388039874&searchtext=

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This ship is not a classically designed object from the kreativ modus, but the product of the complete cycle (PvE) build block by block with self-collected material. This ship was the role play game by istself. It is based on the idea of the lonely wanderer who frees himself from his place of misfortune and then moves from system to system and from station to station and planet to planet as a nomad through space.
    It started with the central cube which contained the hangar, the "greenhouse" and the workshop and was used as a base long before this ship received its first engines. The first rudimentary gondolas contained the tanks and generators. My lonely astronaut works for a long time when he was finally able to mount the warp drive under the ceiling of the hangar and installed enough thrust engines to be able to leave the barren planet. Then his wandering began. And with every stay the ship was supplemented and improved. The storage capacities were expanded and the hangar was extended. After a heavy attack in space, the armament was increased to the maximum amount that the ship gave in terms of area. When he had to flee from pirates and stranded on a 4G planet, he thanked his foresight and produced twice the amount of engines from the many materials he had collected and filled the undersides of his gondolas with them. He managed to break free from the clamps of the planet. Since that day, the ship has a 4G switch with which 100% additional vertical thrust can be activated. For these engines, the flux system was equipped with an additional accelerator that can be clearly seen on the rear outer sides of the ship. At the end of this path my lone wanderer became part of an alliance that had won the victory over the Lagacy on their home planet. This ship also met the requirements of demanding combat.

It is certainly not the prettiest ship under the stars, but it is a reliable workhorse for 1-2 astronauts.
    I played on a server with all restrictions activated. This ship also fulfills all the requirements in this regard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    dpburke2 and Sup like this.