Fixed Zirax Periat Class Frigate teleports [7479]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by The_Holo, Jul 18, 2020.

1. The_Holo

The_Holo Lieutenant

Mode: Survival
    Mode: Dedicated Server

SERVER NAME: Private Server, 3 players
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: Unknown
    Severity: Minor

Type: CV Behaviour

Summary:Trying to destory a Periat Class Frigate, but as soon as my/our CV's come into firing range a few shots can be exchanged before it teleports a couple of Km's away, seeming taking no damage.

Description: Trying to destory a Periat Class Frigate, but as soon as my/our CV's come into firing range a few shots can be exchanged before it teleports a couple of Km's away, seeming taking no damage. Been flying around several hundreds of Km's now trying to sink the damn thing, but it teleports away and no damage seems to be done

Steps to Reproduce: We attacked a Orbital station and the ship warped in after 3 mins, wrecking our SV's. so we left it alone until we had combat CV's to return for payback, but now it just evades. Unknown if it happens on other places, have not found anymore Periat classes.

2. The_Holo

The_Holo Lieutenant

More info:
    I encountered a zirax sparrow just sitting in space, when attempting ot beard it, it just teleported a couple of Km's away.
    Attacked a zirax trading station who got another Periat frigate reinforcement, that while being able to shoot at for quite a while, suddenly teleported away.

later teleported back in when I was checking the trading station and started wrecking my CV, despite full shields, again, the zirax ship seemingly non damaged at all.

3. Spoon

Spoon Captain

Just watched 2 Youtubers trying to take on the Periat-Class Frigate. The first had his stuttering out of his crosshairs and the second had really bad where it just transported itself quite some distance away.
    Both gave up the fight as a lost cause and moved on.

4. SteelBlood

SteelBlood Ensign

I came here to report the same bug, but it was a Polaris Ilmarinen-class Superfreighter. Usually it'd teleport within 1km, but eventually it did teleport 3km away. I noticed on its last teleport before I gave up it teleported just after I brought down it's shields.

5. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    The teleporting that was being seen shouldn't happen anymore as of B3069 but there is another issue that you might see sometimes when approaching a vessel HUD marker there is no vessel there.
    This is being looked into already & when a fix is ready it I'll update here.

Germanicus likes this.