Added to game [Asset] various micro CVs

Discussion in 'Showroom & Submissions' started by sulusdacor, Dec 11, 2022.

1. sulusdacor

sulusdacor Captain

[​IMG]
    (should be obvious from the name which is which.)

Mostly build because these are fun to do, but on a practical note you can just copy paste these on a poi so it looks more busy or use as a small player ship, all of these are flyable.

basic paramters for all Ships:
    -no custom colors (so you can copy/paste easily)
    -1 cockpit (few exceptions have 1/2 passenger seats)
    -cabins are oxygenated, all have o2 tank+ventilator
    -cargo/ammo controller (ranges from 40k+ to 120k+, depending on the ship. the few ones with sentrys have ammo controllers obviously)
    -wifi, for convinience if you use these as trade ships/shuttles
    -1 RCS to avoid flightmodel problems with few thrusters
    -1 thruster in each direction minimum, all have at least 1 direction which has 2 thrusters
    -almost all have some issues with radiation/heat in the cabin or when boarding. this is simply unavoidable on such small builds.
    -if the ship has some kind of ramp i linked it to a landing gear so it extends automatically if you are landed

additional notes:
    -anvil police, slave i and black tea fighter have sentrys and therefor ammo controller instead of cargo one
    -green shuttle is probably the biggest, since you have in the cabin 2 passenger seats, 1 additional cargo crate (more as deco) and a deco console. so potentially 4 blocks of space you could use for small constructor, fridge etc if you want to use these as mini-starter. salve i has some bad interior setup, but comes in 2nd or samish, but it is very much larger overall.
    -if used on a poi i would probably replace some thrusters with normal blocks to limit loot
    -blue bird is used on athena station poi if you are looking for a version without thruster blocks, bp posted here
    -slave i is used on the flying market, if you are looking for a version without thruster blocks, bp in my dropbox or xcals discord
    -the slave ship i would personally not count as micro CV, since it is quite large, but i wanted to make it fly.
    -some ships have thin blocks sticking out at the bottom, most of these i first had as railings for style, but on terrain ralings have no collision, so i replaced these for practical reasons so all ships can land properly. if used as poi deco i would maybe replace these, depending on the sizeclass issues i have.
    -grey hound hauler is a bit iffy on landings, since it is so thin. you have to pick a quite even spot if in the field with it.
    -should work in reforged, at least when tested in the creative scenario there CPU worked and they all fly fine

Attached Files:

MatCz likes this.