Building Blocks Linking and Custom Listing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shadowpuppy, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Shadowpuppy

Shadowpuppy Ensign

I am new to the game, few weeks and I love the building.
    There are alot of blocks that work together but figuring it out is pretty tedious.

1. The current organization of blocks is not helpful, I tend to just use the show all and i have to click that option every single time. I want to set that as default.
    2. I would like the option to create my own listings so when i figure out a set of blocks that work in a way i want i can create a custom list of blocks used for that. Being able to create a custom list of blocks i use all the time would make my building life so much better.
    3. There should be block string examples... Aka a picture of a string of blocks that all flow together with the blocks shown below the picture. This would really help with learning the block system without me having to spend 30 minute rotating every block i can think of just to see if its possible to connect what I am looking at.
    4. Info on block, aka i can click info on a placed block and it will list names of blocks that can transition into the block im looking at.

Lunchbox and Track Driver like this.
  2. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Ensign

Plus we need even more Blocks. While playing I noticed lots of missing blocks, espessially when trying to build slanted walls.
    The best thing would be a Block creator where you can merge multiple Blocks into one and save this as a new variant. this way we can combine things like tetraeders with walls to make ... whatever.