Da Hamstah abides

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BuffHamstah, Jan 3, 2016.

1. BuffHamstah

BuffHamstah Ensign

Greetings and Salutations!

What an awesome game! and still in pre-Alpha? Wow, just Wow.

Seems the developers had the same wishes I had, but a lot more perseverance and expertise than me, Kudos!

Is it too early for a Tutorial?

Maybe so as things are subject change during the development cycle. Still it is fun to discover things about the game simulator on your own too, ... Did you know that you could build your Base underground? I love the terrain deformation feature and tools, I love the ability to design and build your own Base and vessels, ... though the Player Character eats a lot, I am constantly feeding him, then hunting and farming to feed him some more, ... then again, he/she certainly burns a lot of calories building stuff.

Funny thing though, I accidentally dug into the ocean floor and deleted a huge chunk of the terrain, just a big hole in the map, ... oops! reloading and using the "fill" tool fixed it.

Please don't forget the "Single Player" features, ... keep that part as not everyone can or wishes to use the multiplayer stuff. I have satellite Internet and a monthly data cap, so multiplayer does not work well for me (time lag + data usage).

Game Mods? I see that the developers are using the Unity Engine? Will people be able to add custom assets? Is this something that will be developed later?