Default Multiplayer Scenario

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by Green, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Green

Green Ensign

So, when starting the scenario it gives warning, that there are RAW files, and images etc in the folder. "invalid file types"

I hacked up a small script to attempt door combinations on the ADM space station. I figured, why not just brute force the door. Script ran, brute forced the door open. (Convenient the code stays in... So you can run it, go AFK, come back and once it hit it, you've got the door combo.)

Anyway, take the teleporter to the 'next' station. But it just drops me in space. :)

Whoops!!!

Also, the "ultra" difficulty missions start lists that you start in a 'base' but you doin't. You start in an escape pod. In addition, none of the rocks on maespron? Seem to drop any resources.

So... the senario has a few flaws. If you don't want people to tele, remove the teleporters, don't dump them in space 4.5km from the next station.

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Sounds more like a broken installation. Please try to verify the installation and game files.

3. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

Ive noticed a lot of people not correcting the teleporters in there scenario, the default ones are all addressed to a specific place, if its not there in the correct playfield you get dumped in space, or on planet same issue, there maybe a few still in the default scenarios also that have been overlooked, but simply deleting them is the fastest fix, you can do that in creative, all the POIs and Prefabs are in the menu list, then save it to BP make sure you name it the same so you don't have to edit playfield YAMLs also, and just swap it out in the scenarios prefab folder, its slow and cumbersome but it can be done this way and not have to start an entire new game.