Empyriongame.ca - Escape from AKUA!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by filmgrip, Jan 17, 2016.

1. filmgrip

filmgrip Ensign

At EmpyrionGame.ca You start on akua as normal but something is different, errie. all the water has turned brown and their are people shooting at me. thats because AKUA is PVP!, AKUA is a dirty desolate place where Murder, theft, and extortion are common place. This is why you must leave! Earth, Mars, and Nngues offer PVE solace for you to build your dreamhome.

we are a different kind of server, one with 3 PVE planets 2 PVE orbits and the rest is lvl5 PVP.

I am an active admin, If the game eats your ship I will doe the best i can to retreive it if you made a blueprint (right alt + o super easy) I will only replace capitals, as I have a different solution to small ships.

Small Ships - the small ship starter on our server is a little, fully functional ship. we did this to compensate players for their lost SV's

[​IMG]

got to level 20 and looking for excitement, we reset our POI's weekly and have 4 ( and growing ) mammoth POI's for you to attack, each needing different strategies. Here is a rundown of our Custom POI's:

1) El Dorado - The golden pyramid - riches await this maze heavy POI. hint, be sure of your aim, or you might lose out on a bunch of loot. bring air you might get lost. I did,and I made the thing.

[​IMG]

2) Empyrion State Prison - long abandoned the Empyrion State Prison is still guarded by alien turrets. The riches lie within. Be prepared to slog through the 144 cells in this 4 story marvel... Where is that humming coming from.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) ALIEN Towers. made of wierd organic alien tissue. this tower was broken in half, it is uncertain where the remaining top half is. Bring lotsa ammo and first aid kits.

[​IMG]

4) Alien Factory - Unsure what they are making here but its sure well armed.

[​IMG]

Hope to see you out there, The server is hosted on the west coast in LA, I am in Vancouver, Canada area.

we password some times to slowdown the traffic all you need to know is "canadarocks"

Happy Building.,

Brad (aka Filmgrip)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    Krenios, Taun Hawk and Yolofessional like this.
  2. Peter

Peter Commander

Nice.

3. Krenios

Krenios Commander

An other space history to made :)

4. filmgrip

filmgrip Ensign

Just a quick update:

Kepler 186f and Kepler 22b - 2 new PVE Planets

2 new PVE planets in and 2 asteroid fields out. actual Planets from the Nasa Keplar discoveries as potential earth like planets are now in our game. The alien species of each world have graciously donated stocked infinatly powered greenhouses for the new settlers to enjoy.

slight name change too of the server "EmpyrionGame.ca- 24/7 - PVP/PVE - Custom Planets" and we moved to a new dedicated hardware server located in Western Canada

Kepler 186F - Arid with Crystal Blue Water and clean air

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kepler 22b - mostly emerald green water with plenty of clean air

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alien powered Greenhouses on Both planets for you to use.

[​IMG]

5. filmgrip

filmgrip Ensign

NEW POI! - The Alien Acroplex

January 26, 2016

|

filmgrip

This fully sustainable Alien Habitat is where the Alien soldiers and colonists Eat, Sleep, Farm, Play, manufacture, and plan the demise of the Human Race. But It seems they all left for the day to the mothership for a epic party and left the Turret security system on. Try and raid all the loot before the aliens come back.

here is a sneak peak!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. mithraas

mithraas Ensign

The base is massive, I can see it from my small hovel a long ways away. Great server filmgrip thanks for hosting!