Fuel tanks costs/CPU (BA/CV)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pear78, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Pear78

Pear78 Captain

the small fuel tanks give 1200 capacity for 300 CPU = 4 per cpu point
    t2 2700 for 675 = 4 per cpu point
    t3 6000 for 1500 = 4 per cpu point

I think a little CPU buff for spending rarer resources on the higher tier tanks would be nice
    bit more efficient, since CPU points on CVs to T3 is a tight fit to get it a bit combat worthy.. usually every point counts. (and especially if you like to add a bit RP fluff and details to your builds ;) )

O2 tanks same thing.
    on kind of the same topic: with the o2 tanks the t2 doesnt have a bit more capacity than 2 x tier1 tanks, which I always found slightly odd, compared to the fuel tanks.

Average and Track Driver like this.
  2. Garaman

Garaman Captain

It also feels like SV tanks could use some minor tweaks. It seems like using two small tanks in place of a large is the same CPU and fuel capacity, but is less mass and radiation with only a 1 PU additional power cost. I'm not sure the power savings alone is incentive enough for me to not use smaller tanks with better blast separation.

Pear78 likes this.
  3. Khazul

Khazul Rear Admiral

I would agree, but I also think there are many FAR more serious issues with CPU than relative tanks costs.

Ambaire and Spoon like this.
  4. Pear78

Pear78 Captain

oh for sure, but I'll leave the prioritizing up to Eleon.. if I dont report as soon as I think of it, it will never get done ;)

Germanicus likes this.