Game Rebalanced

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Omegahsc, May 30, 2019.

1. Omegahsc

Omegahsc Ensign

Hello devs keep the nice job your doing....
    I have noticed 2 small and important things:

-My start base have 4 sollar panel (not the smalls) and only power 3 things ( core, 1automatic door, Fridge ) everything else is powerd off... and in an solar day the energy in stats dont cross 1%

-Lights on the base need ( i think an huge rebalance ) I build the same house without windws and only one door the light is higly diferent if build 1 base at midlle of planet and another at top or bottom planet... in here the house even with lights is darker than one im midle planet without lights.

-My game is bought from steam
    -Not important thing...make please make all the shiips faster

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Not a bug. Moved to feedback

3. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Check Your Base if there is a Deco Antenna installed if so, remove it at once, it sucks the Batteries Dry!:eek:

Pach and stanley bourdon like this.
  4. stanley bourdon

stanley bourdon Captain

Thank you I would never have checked them. There were 2 on the starter POI I am using for a base. A non-functional "deco" item using 20pu, just wow.:confused:

5. Pach

Pach Rear Admiral

... those need to be rebalanced. Deco items should never be more than 1-2 PU, imho, unless they get some sort of true game functionaly added (e.g. the medical devices I could see using more power, because they do have a use other than "look pretty")

This kind of high cost discourages people from using deco items. You need the power for other, more critical things...

6. Omegahsc

Omegahsc Ensign

Thanks for replying... but i ONLY have ( 1 fridge/1 automatic door/ 1Core of base, i dont have anything more... is my first base made of wood!!! no decos, and everything else shut down....
    I considere this a bug because i play this game in version alpha 8 and the same kind of building , the energy fill up.
    One more thing no cheats or hacks used!!!! and devs... make beds for the base i dont whant use a tent outside whit a base,,, ;-)