Greetings, Twitch Stream, Dedicated Server, Blueprints

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ThresholdSeven, Feb 29, 2016.

1. ThresholdSeven

ThresholdSeven Lieutenant

Hello everyone!

I've been playing and streaming Empyrion on Twitch nearly everyday since I picked it up. I love the mix of survival and crafting in a sci fi environment. Come visit me where I'm currently building a Cylon Raider from BSG.

I rent a dedicated server which has a few active players and I'm hoping to add more.

The Colonial Viper MKII is my first shared blueprint which I have uploaded to the steam workshop and posted here in the SV blueprint thread. I can't wait to build more vessels and am excited to watch Empyrion evolve. I build everything in survival mode as it is just more fun for me.

I currently play pve (everyone on the server is in my faction) so it's just surviving crafting and killing aliens, but we are looking forward to trying out pvp. Right now I'm having tons of fun just building and surviving. Total carnage can wait until I've crafted an empire. I really have no idea what to expect when I try out pvp other than obvious mechanics. I'm sure there are varying experiences, but it has lots of potential for intense battles and territory wars.

Fenra369 likes this.
  2. Fenra369

Fenra369 Commander

Nice to see a fellow BSG fan :)