handheld flashlight / smoky haze selfie

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sandy Gaia, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Sandy Gaia

Sandy Gaia Lieutenant

Probably an unimportant detail for most: the flashlight. If you don't wear an armor suit, you don't have a flashlight at your disposal, unless you use the flashlight device, but then you can't use any other device or weapon. But this is illogical, every halfway skilled person who survives on such a planet jams the flashlight somewhere, ties it to something, uses armor tape or finds some other solution. So it is illogical to reduce the possibility of a light to the armor suit / handheld flashlight.

But the important thing for me, why I open this thread, is that the character has a small light source on his shoulder, even if he doesn't hold a flashlight. At least, that's what I noticed when I took a screenshot of the player character from the front and I wondered why the character has a smoky haze. That's bad for a selfie.

2. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

In the distant past, I believe some tools and weapons had lights, although I could be mistaken. In any case, there OUGHT TO BE lights on the pistols, shotguns, and tools at the very least. IRL, these are not uncommon.

Germanicus likes this.
  3. Sandy Gaia

Sandy Gaia Lieutenant

Or, similar to the night vision goggle, where it is enough if it is in the player's inventory, it is enough if the flashlight is in the inventory. When the flashlight is turned on, the player puts on a shoulder strap to which the flashlight is attached.