Hello space adventurers...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tumoshimo, May 9, 2016.

1. Tumoshimo

Tumoshimo Ensign

I am Tumoshimo or Tumo for short version.
    Hm... introduction... I know it's pain to read long text's so I will write long-story-short:

I am 27 years old, MMO gamer, love Sci-Fi/space/spaceship stuff's and fan of "Homeworld 2" game. For more info feel free to ask. :D
    So, I saw gameplay on YouTube by guy named Kage848 (thinking it was Japanese word for shadow, but no it was English word after all, and he has a good videos too, good job bro, ganbatte! ) and I got interested, so I bought on Steam.
    After 1 day of playing, I see a lot of potentials in this game.
    And it started to give me I spark for new ideas for improving to make even more unique game, which brings me here in hope to hear me out Dev's those my ideas.

Star's never lie, they are in line,
    A good game is coming!

[​IMG]

I am exited to see this community, have some good time and meet new friends.
    Minna yoroshiku!

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    Frigidman likes this.
  2. Krenios

Krenios Commander

You are Welcome Tumo !
    It is a great design for a first ship !

Mr. Badger likes this.
  3. Mr. Badger

Mr. Badger Captain

It's a great game. For some fun PvP you should check out the Red Vs Blue server. Lots of good folks on there.

Especially Blue. Since they're blue. And we all know blue is better than red.

4. Tumoshimo

Tumoshimo Ensign

Thank you all. I will check it.
    I just tried to modify starter ship to look biffy as like McDonnell Phantom F4 with rudders from SR-71 Blackbird. I have limit for high in CV.
    And have a loooot space for storage & for fuel too, combined with decent fire power that i like to use on multiple enemy's.
    [​IMG]

My CV Battleship Black Dragon have low ceilings of hangar( you can see on bottom white part my SV Phantom). Well it is after all it is upgraded starter CV for all kinds of testing. :)
    [​IMG]