Hey yall.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Oninous, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Oninous

Oninous Ensign

Hey all! I knew about this game for a while but never even thought about looking for the forums. I've just been waiting for it to be released on Steam. The game looks great and from what I've heard the Devs/Community are pretty good also. We'll see. Haha. I'm sure you all will be hearing a lot more from me because I also started a Let's Play series on the game and I'm sure I'll need a lot of advice.

2. Astra

Astra Commander

Welcome! Glad you joined in!
    I am looking forward to watch your let's plays.

Oninous likes this.
  3. Oninous

Oninous Ensign

Thank you :) Any advice is appreciated. I'm new to recording and there's always room for improvement. I enjoy so few games published now-a-days so I'm thankful I found Empyrion.

4. Astra

Astra Commander

what do you use for recording? I have been using Bandicam. It is so darn easy. But then to edit... that is the hard part for me. I have an antique version of adobe premiere. *sighs*

i hope you are liking Empyrion by now. you have had a bit of time on. there is a lot going on in the forum. Hope you are getting something out of it all!
    :D
    cool lets plays you have made too!
    love them
    nice and basic for all who are starting out.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    Oninous likes this.
  5. Oninous

Oninous Ensign

Thank you a ton. I'm new to the Youtube thing. I just recently started recording with Action! (switched from OBS) I actual don't edit my videos at all because I know NOTHING about doing it basically. Haha. After recording, I either re-record or just open them in Windows Movie Maker and slap my channel intro in front and save the result as a high quality movie.

I'm completely loving this game! I'm really looking forward to what features and changes are coming. I just started a multiplayer let's play series with my friend and we have a few ideas of things that we are hoping they will include in the future. Mostly an item transport and filtering system (to automate things around the base) and maybe at least some sort of partial or full modding capability.

On a side note, I've started a 3rd game which I'm using in Twitch streaming. I just can't get enough of this game. Haha. If you happen to be interested in seeing me twitch you can always find me at .

6. Oninous

Oninous Ensign

oh.. How I do that? Lol I tried to just post a link! Haha

7. Astra

Astra Commander

if you don't succeed once , try try again.

Thanks for the Twitch link! got that at least.