Hi Everyone! <3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KajutaMai, Apr 24, 2016.

1. KajutaMai

KajutaMai Ensign

Hellooo! thought I would briefly introduce myself to the community :D I'm known casually as "Mai", I haven't been playing Empyrion for too long but for the amount of time that I have, I love it. So much that I even started renting a server! if anyone wants to play there it's known as Cosmic Universe UK.

I've ran into my fair share of glitches (falling through the ground x_x) but I know the game is still in development and I hope for the best!

Mr. Badger likes this.
  2. Fenra369

Fenra369 Commander

Honestly while I appreciate the effort to add to the community, I doubt the game really needs another dedicated server at the moment. The problem is that the game has so many servers there aren't enough players to make the gameplay meaningful for most. Granted the most any one server can field is limited, it'd be better to support another server who needs volunteers for admin/logstical tasks. Just my 2 cents.

3. KajutaMai

KajutaMai Ensign

I understand your view, but one of the main reasons I wanted to rent a server was because if something happens to a server I play on I need to know about it, I also enjoy managing a game server, and I get access to more tools for creativity. All those things make renting the server worth it to me :)

4. Mr. Badger

Mr. Badger Captain

Next time just say "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!". :D