Just moved in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VShane, Oct 4, 2015.

1. VShane

VShane Ensign

Hi, thanks for such a great game! After starting over about 10 times, finally getting the hang of Survival mode. Got my base dug into a mountain, my HV working smooth, and my SV is downing the drones with passion. Honestly if it wasn't for my PC flying control experience that I got from several months on Elite Dangerous (Dock well or Die) I honestly would have problems flying especially with those cameras, First person, I can't see below my ship, and 3rd, I can't even see the ship, its like I am flying myself with no craft. Wacky and hard.

All in all its great so far, just wish we could deconstruct weapons. OH ! I got Talos wreck running as a secondary base, lights and all in the main central tower. Pretty nice having a fixed up second home. I even took the top of one of the sections as a landing pad, built a sky-walkway from that to the elevator in the central tower. Now I can stalk the animals below and hunt them with no fear of getting trampled.

~ VShane

2. OzenRay

OzenRay Commander

Praise Talos ! :p and welcome to the forum !

Great idea for hunting and yeah i have try and experience myselft in ED for Doking and yeah it DOD, have great time with us, see you around !