Locking certain game functions during missions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DuLux, Dec 6, 2020.

1. DuLux

DuLux Captain

I was loving Talon Chapter 6. Then I got to the room to investigate and the next step is to
    Check Panel 1.

The problem was I've been fighting this whole time, like spiders and stuff popping onto screen, had my gun ready and trigger finger ready... and a Talon dude just POP right onto the screen..

I'm like WHOA and shoot at him ...and in 500 ms also realize he's a Talon and also start the dialogue with him.

Well I'm thinking yeah we're talking now (Again all this happens very fast in the brain when you're used to things happening a certain way) and remember trying to read but at the same time he's attacking me... and at the same time I'm like well, stop attacking me I'm trying to do our mission dialogue.
    So then I'm dead..

Anyway, I come back and he's STILL MAD and of course the mission dialogue is gone anyway.

So I would strongly suggest locking his and your attack and enemy spawns at moments where there's a mission dialogue occurring. :D

Funny this too: I started another game and jumped thru to the dialogue and freaking accidentally pressed a button and I missed the dialogue again ARGARGHGRHA :rolleyes:

That room at that part of the mission is incredible tho.

xtended2l likes this.
  2. xtended2l

xtended2l Commander

I am breaking relationship with Talon constantly by accident, hate them already))
    To improve your relationship you have to kill some predators on their territory, then do repetitive missions. Damn, they even do not pay money *facepalm*, and equivalent of gold to money is twice as low compared to other factions...