Looking for pve non reforged eden server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by kittyspam, Apr 30, 2023.

1. kittyspam

kittyspam Ensign

Hey looking for a pve server I can learn on for myself and a friend as we are having issues saving and reloading our server. Prefer non reforged eden so we can learn base game. Can speak only for myself but I am willing to do busy work for access - (cut down trees for biofuel to keep your base running).

Hope to eventually learn enough to join a pvp server..

Thanks!

2. Naféasonto Ku'Jashir

Naféasonto Ku'Jashir Ensign

I don't normally advertise, but you are welcome to Join my dedicated server. It's "Merlin's Ghost" it's my 4 friends and I, and even you need some help or anything we can assist. No CPU or MASS restrictions, good for people who want to learn and not be restricted by CPU requirements etc.

3. Insopor

Insopor Commander

As an alternative to the above, you can join the Official NA or Official EU servers (depending on your location, but both work fine for me and I'm in the US)

The galaxy isn't the default with thousands of stars, instead it's about 100. Which honestly is more than enough. Both servers are active and have a steady population. People on there are friendly and can help you if you need it. You can always type in chat if you have a question, which is a great way to learn the game.

The other thing is that there's an optional PvP area in both servers, so you don't need to start all over if you feel like trying it out.

4. kittyspam

kittyspam Ensign

The official server still is active? Didn't know it was active cool. Hmm may try both will see. Thanks guys!

5. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    • Administrator
    The Official Servers are always active, there ours :) They wont go away

Germanicus likes this.
  6. Halaccc

Halaccc Ensign

We are more than happy to have you guys in our faction on the Official Vanilla Server, if you would like to join a group of players.
    Feel free to dm me here or in game.