New Planet - Lunaris

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Vexray, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Vexray

Vexray Captain

Working on a water planet for my server. Ive named it Lunaris, I wanted to show off a couple concept screenshots so far.

Water goes down 130m or so, its really deep, so far, submarine style SVs work really good in it, HVs are still viable, infact reccomended on the planet as theres very little landmass, But where there is, its a pretty awesome view!

Kaeser, Cavadus, metapo and 3 others like this.
  2. Neonin

Neonin Captain

I'm hoping something like this gets added to the game when they expand the in-game galaxy from one system, not only does it look cool but there'#s so many possibilities for underwater and held-up-by-pillars bases, as well as mobile bases in the form of HVs... Good stuff!

3. Snowbeard62

Snowbeard62 Lieutenant

What server are you running Vex?

4. Vexray

Vexray Captain

Vaxal Galactic is my main survival server I host. We will be wiping once 1.7 releases so i can add all the new planets we have waiting in line. We have an event planet in the works that will house our Fzero Races as well as other cool events. Eventually I will be creating a scarab and lorien federation homeworld with AI bases using my content, but again, thats mostly waiting till the update.

Every now and then, mostly when im working on content, i open up my creative server for people to come in, look around and have fun. Im going to be building a sort of showcase of my work there as well. Eventually XD