Added to game Ningues POIs with Snow

Discussion in 'Showroom & Submissions' started by sulusdacor, Dec 18, 2022.

1. sulusdacor

sulusdacor Captain

as a test scenario on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2917049934

i have basically done this will all the blueprints listed here:
    [​IMG]
    (This does not include the filler POIs !)

obelisk: i still set this at the -0.5 offset from default too, even tho it hides some snow stuff. not even sure why this is at 0.5 offset

activators: snow ones do not include activator 2 from default, due to issues with adding snow. i added two new ones or the snow, the cubes, see below
    [​IMG]
    (cubes activator ranges are set to 1 block range outside the cube shape so you do not have to stand below and just look at the bottom sides)

font of knowledge: slight shaping changes to fit the snow, aka higher steps.

Theta Lab, Havoc: the same just with snow

MineralSynth Lab:
    minor texturing in some of the opened up crawl spaces so they look not as empty/untextures. filled in some blocks too in areas below and in walls to lower sizeclass, but snow blocks raised it, so ended up the samish.

edit:fixed FontBSnow spawn+textures+alienblocks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    Myrmidon and Hummel-o-War like this.
  2. sulusdacor

sulusdacor Captain

@Hummel-o-War saved same as original with admin core, but few things i noticed here where i am unsure if that is supposed to be this way:
    -admin core, not sure why needed.
    -1x T2,T3,T4 core extenders each for some reason?
    -custom loot in orange alien loot crate are 4 wires?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  3. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    I think I need to review that POI as i did not initially work on that (but someone else in the team). I will review the non-Akua Gamestarts (and try to make them more unique) in the next weeks (or at least for 1.10).

That being said, in this case for Ningues, all the POI except the Obelisks can be worked on as you please (improvements, changes, etc) - simply make sure those POI that have a Console + Closet nearby (Tales of Tash items) are still available. :)

4. sulusdacor

sulusdacor Captain

currently i am in the process of rebuilding all the ningues POIs, completly new POIs. the obelisk and activator will stay as posted here. the rest is partially done, see below.

[​IMG]
    Ruins (not complete, still missing 3 that i have already planed)
    [​IMG]
    Wreckages 3x (complete)
    [​IMG]
    Tribal Ruins 4x (complete)

+two bigger POIs that are no done yet, not even have done much brainstorming on these. currently planing to potentially replace the mineral lab and theta too when i am done with all of the ones above.

+some additional idea, not sure if i will add that one. not super snow specific, but might fit very nice for the theme i am going for.

5. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Great idea - thanks a lot! That will then fit a lot better.